PDA

View Full Version : I have access to Download files in IIS but

shubhamm
06-29-2011, 08:25 PM
hi guys am here again :D

i want to know how to get user credentials by just downloading some files

i dont want to guess files name is there any way to rdp it by getting Password or acessing cmd shell etc.. which will hack the full server ?

Thanks

& sorry again for my english

fb1h2s
06-30-2011, 02:19 AM
Well shubhamm I still remember garage members guiding you for your first post http://www.garage4hackers.com/showthread.php?935-How-to-Connect-using-SqlHost&p=3907#post3907. And I think you completely ignored that.

Any way many of our active flame throwers haven't been throwing much flames lately. But I believe w3bd3vil and hackuin are still active :), just wait for them as either one of them will give you the right answer this time .

b0nd
06-30-2011, 07:59 AM
shubhamm, how shall someone answer to your posts when they are so hard to understand?
It's a gentle suggestion to learn English first instead of hacking.

shubhamm
06-30-2011, 11:24 AM
ok sorry :)

and dont be rude mistakes are happend by human & i think i am human not a animal

again Sorry for being a Script kiddie & animal

fb1h2s
06-30-2011, 01:32 PM
@shubhamm see we don't have any personal issues with you. The thing is your choosing the same weird approach the second time also. If one us cared to help you with your question I hardly believe that it would some way enlighten your learning process . Because you still are going with the SCRIPT KIDDIE approach. Any way apologies if I was rude .

prashant_uniyal
06-30-2011, 03:09 PM
@ shubham

In hacking, you move up step by step. There are no shortcuts. Your question is just like a small kid asking about grammar without knowing ABC. See, you could have taken a better approach. Instead of asking this question, you should have installed IIS, analyzed its behavior and working and should have tried its old version to apply and test various previous exploits for it. And if still a doubt exist, then everyone would have been happy to help you. I hope you will get the point. For further assistance, the masters are here :)

neo
06-30-2011, 04:32 PM
@shubham

First thing nobody here is seating here free to waste time to understand what you meant in your post. If some one dont understand your english that is your problem. If you dont know english and dont want to earn it, here is a idea: Go to some forum where they are use language you speak.

and dont be rude mistakes are happend by human & i think i am human not a animal

again Sorry for being a Script kiddie & animal

Although I dont like script kiddies, Being a script kiddie is different thing, you are being just a Troll. If you dont know what is troll google "define:troll"

I have seen script-kiddies becoming better by listening to what are the senoirs saying and following their advice, but you dont want to listen to anything.

Mind it bond was not being rude, you had not seen rude replies yet.

And dont talk about mistakes, first time you did it could be a mistake, after telling by members you not listening to anything, thats sign of Troll.

Have some respect about the things experienced people are trying to tell you.

Hackuin
06-30-2011, 06:50 PM
@subam:
Thou, shall grand some common sense to ye.
O' ye understand what thy shall tell, but ye will not understand, and ye finds himself at toning fires of Neo.

Although, I did not understand, what actually you're trying to tell, but, tell us do you have permission to upload any files to that IIS server? So, that we could at-least have hopes to help you out.