PDA

View Full Version : Facebook password hacking

Krishna
10-17-2012, 09:24 PM
How to hack someone profile in facebook???

c0dist
10-17-2012, 11:52 PM
please refer - www.garage4hackers.com/f4/please-read-rules-before-you-post-8.html

sebas_phoenix
10-18-2012, 01:05 PM
How to hack someone profile in facebook???

Well, I will tell you the technique. Just dont tell anyone about it k? So here it goes. First thing is to find the email ID of the person, that will be publicly available most of the time. Then here comes the tricky part - the password.

The Algorithm is very simple,
1) Close your eyes and type randomly on the keyword. Donot press enter yet
2) Pray God for 2 mins (only then it will work)
3) Press Enter. If it doesn't work Goto step 1 but increase your amount of prayer in step 2

Mathematically, assuming a alpha-numeric password with say length of 6 characters, you have a success rate of 1/(62*61*60*59*58*57)(all chars are unique assuming) else it will be 1/62^6 , Which is approx 1/2^36 . So if I were you , I would keep trying.

On a serious note, grow up :|

prakhar
10-23-2012, 03:50 AM
Well, I will tell you the technique. Just dont tell anyone about it k? So here it goes. First thing is to find the email ID of the person, that will be publicly available most of the time. Then here comes the tricky part - the password.

3) Press Enter. If it doesn't work Goto step 1 but increase your amount of prayer in step 2

Mathematically, assuming a alpha-numeric password with say length of 6 characters, you have a success rate of 1/(62*61*60*59*58*57)(all chars are unique assuming) else it will be 62^6 , Which is approx 1/2^36 . So if I were you , I would keep trying.

Bookmarked your reply, will share this page to whoever that wants to learn How to Hack Facebook/GMail/Twitter/Orkut etc :cool:

[s]
10-23-2012, 12:12 PM

Mathematically, assuming a alpha-numeric password with say length of 6 characters, you have a success rate of 1/(62*61*60*59*58*57)(all chars are unique assuming) else it will be 62^6 , Which is approx 1/2^36 . So if I were you , I would keep trying.

That's the Perfect algo :D How we can increase the speed of probability ?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18007092/6072.gif

Anant Shrivastava
10-23-2012, 01:02 PM
;9212']That's the Perfect algo :D How we can increase the speed of probability ?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18007092/6072.gif

if speed is your major concern you can start reducing the time spend on step two with large sum of money offered to god in lieu of correct ans.
:P

abhaythehero
10-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Heheh ... you all guys are wrong. This is the correct way.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ewmwqt.png

Source: xkcd: Law of Drama (http://www.xkcd.com)

AnonymPH
10-23-2012, 05:50 PM

This is the best technique I've ever seen... lol

Huskygold
12-01-2012, 01:15 AM
Eheheh man you are very funny!!! :D

sabriaortiz
12-03-2012, 04:54 AM
Perfect! I don't understand why some people are interested in hacking someone's Facebook account. It's totally crap!