PDA

View Full Version : Tag your posts-PLEASE

AnArKI
11-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your contributions,we had lot of interesting articles,papers,blogs written by our members,I was doin some analysis on the site recently and found that people have started to think that we really produce quality material.

Especially few of the blogs and posts made out of individual research have got lot of hits out here,so I encourage you all to post your research,findings or troubleshooting articles.

Some of you have put in amazing posts but at the end you forget to TAG your posts.We need to start Tagging our posts seriously,the better we TAG the more people are gonna get benefited and our posts are gonna get more search engine attention.

So please TAG,TAG,TAG your posts

Cheers
AnArKi

fb1h2s
11-06-2010, 01:03 AM
I am tagging my post but I dont think am doing it in the right way, + if we tag a post as "metasploit" I dont think that would be enough to get u to the top of google searches, coz there are a lot other metsploit tagged stuffs, so we need to tag stuffs in a way that it is not out there common . For that if some one is able to give some suggestions and tips that would be a lot great.

Punter
11-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Tagging should be done like this

ex:If there is a Video on metasploit on particular technique meterpreter

Tag has :metasploit,Video,Meterpreter

ex:if there is a new release of a tool ex:skipfish

tag has:skipfish,webapplication,tool,fingerprinting

this makes google to crawel the tags and links

neo
11-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Okay , Punter We will follow that system for tagging our posts :)

the_empty
11-11-2010, 02:17 PM
thanks for the suggestions.. I shall keep that in mind... I never tag :P