PDA

View Full Version : I need your help to get rid of a hacker

mocnimis
05-23-2015, 03:22 AM
Hello,
I'm not a programmer at all, I don't know anything about hacking, that is why I really need your help.
Today a friend of mine (at least I thought he is friend) gaved my some link to visit. I opened it and the page was blank, only one line of text: "Please wait to upload website..." or something like that, can't remember for 100%. And after that a fb login page (fake page) opened. The page that he created, which looks exactly like fb login. I haven't entered my email and password there, because I knew that it is scam, just closed it, closed mozilla and that was it.
But later, when I started mozilla again and went directly to fb page, entered my login and password, he informed me that he now has my login details. And no mather how much time I change it, every time I login, he can see what my login details are.
If I understud him well, he infected my DNS server (what ever that is)

Can you please tell me how to get rid of that? How to stop him from seeing my details?
How to erase that trackers, or what ever their names are...?

Thanks in advance,
Milan

MikroTik
05-23-2015, 11:19 AM
Hi,

1- Please use Antivirus which has web control functionality (i am using Kaspersky Endpoint Security and feel safe)
2- You must change you Facebook Password and Remember that nobody can never access to your Facebook account even from your cookies when you Signed-out because Facebook establishes Session cookies and are discarded when you Signed-out.
3- Please Scan your system via "PhrozenVirusTotalUploaderV3-1" , this tool will be install in your system and will upload Every Start-up applications on Virus Total and will Scan Services running in your system.
4- Please check your Facebook Security section, may be activated/disabled some notifications. You should Turn-ON the notification options of When you login and SMS will be send to you on defined Cell-phone number.

Please feel free to contact us, if you found any issue and need help.

Thank You!

Regards,
Irfan Naseer