PDA

View Full Version : Dear Garage, Sorry And Thank You

the_empty
04-23-2011, 03:50 PM
Hi friends......

I know the title is little bit weird but that is what popping up in my mind from several days.

I want to thank not one or two people, but this name, this place..... our Garage, Hackers Garage for each and everything that I have achieved in last year, both as an learner and as an professional.

All those who are new to Garage and have joined after we became a Forum - Take my word on this, trust Garage and you surely will excel in this magical stream of hacking. Garage has taught me not only techniques, not only cool hacking stuff but to learn itself, to believe in myself and to remember one thing -
Human knowledge belongs to the word. A good hacker always keeps sharing, he is a good seeder not just a leecher.

And I want to convey my apologies to Garage and all its members for I am failing what I am supposed to do, rather what I always wanted to do. I am failing to share and take the responsibility of spreading this name which have brought so many dreams of mine to reality. I will surely return with some good stuff that I have learnt in past couple of months. And will try to keep learning and sharing.

Tough I am away from this place, I just could not hide my emotions for Garage.

LOVE YOU GARAGE

AnArKI
04-23-2011, 06:37 PM
GOing by the title i thought you are leaving us ;-)......jus a relief reading the whole stuff

fb1h2s
04-23-2011, 09:10 PM
:) wht could I say. This guy is a pure geek and I would say his employers are the lucky most on to have some one like him. I work in office for some max 8-9 hours a day. This guy has dedicated his life for his office, he works there and lives there 24/6 .

And I very well know why the_empty is happy about now "ppl who dont know,empty will tell in private " , you really deserves it bro :).

Andy ya please do a small allocation some time to interact with garage bro.

mayjune
04-23-2011, 09:37 PM
Eagerly waiting for your wealth of information to be shared with all of us.
And yeah, even I thought that you are leaving Garage or something from that title lol :)

abhaythehero
04-24-2011, 10:42 AM
@the_empty
Hey , we know you are always around .. Sometimes it happens that we just get stuck for a long number of days :)
(Lately happening with me also .. :( .. But will figure it out somehow.. ). B/w the title was scary !!

P.S.: Knock Knock !! "Who is there ? ". " the_empty". "the_empty who ? " " errrr ... The room is empty :P "

Godwin Austin
04-24-2011, 08:25 PM
Nice touch !
A blowback notice. :)

swatantra
04-24-2011, 11:20 PM
Congrats the_empty!

b0nd
04-25-2011, 10:48 AM
:) This guy has dedicated his life for his office, he works there and lives there 24/6 .
And ya please do a small allocation some time to interact with garage bro.

Happy to see you growing the_empty :) You are an integral part of Garage.
Just wishing to see you spending some time here as well.

41.w4r10r
04-25-2011, 12:23 PM
yeah i remember you told me how much busy u gonna be in month of march and april.....

Still waiting for you to come to pune so we will start our work on RFID project... ;)

fb1h2s
04-25-2011, 11:42 PM
W4rrior may be by next garage meet you,godwin, and empty would be able to finish the rfid stuffs I guess. Hope you guys will give us good treat for us for next meet.

Godwin Austin
04-26-2011, 11:08 AM
We had tried that RFID bypass thing .. (Me + Warrior).
Dint work that time.
This time if someone is coming to my place for shopping or I am planning to shop something. We will go with proper homework.

I think of two teams. Let one tryout same old aluminum thing second will go by plumbum covering. Lets see if it works out.

the_empty
04-26-2011, 03:23 PM
sure thing.... lets plan it may be this friday or monday which ever possible

Punter
04-26-2011, 06:37 PM
thats sound like Tiger Team :)

Small idea get some small box and paint the whole box with Eletricromagnetic Field Shielding Paints and keep ur product into that box and just come out RFID will not read these tags paint will completeley block those signals running on 13.56 MHZ:rolleyes:

fb1h2s
04-26-2011, 09:44 PM
Punter bro, any ideas wht those shielding paint would be, does normal paints work or are they specialized ones. Yep shielding is the only way we could think about, but could we avail any homely stuffs to do the same.

the_empty
04-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Thanks Punter bro. We are trying to figure out as many ways as possible to defeat the RFID implementation at shopping mall like places. However

There are various other vectors for attacking an environment implementing RFID. Some important that me, Austin and Warrior have studied are SQL Injection, DoS, Virus and Worm attacks using RFID chips. Here is one good resource for some compiled information and research

hxxp://www.rfidvirus.org/

We will come up with our own research on this topic very soon.

Thanks
the_empty