Thread: CTP Registration Challange 1 Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Network Security Administrator Hackuin's Avatar

CTP Registration Challange 1

I was actually bored, and started listening to Heavy Metals, and after few hours or soo, I got bored of it too, and the time I was listening to Black Metals , something black flashed to ma mind, and that was CTP Registation Challange 1. Lolz... I loaded my beautiful "gedit" with "#!/bin/bash" and ended with....

Code:
    #!/bin/bash

#: CTP Regestration Challange1 :/

clear
    cd /tmp

URL=http://www.fc4.me/index.php	#: Declaring variable for getting source files
    URL1=http://www.fc4.me/fc4.js

wget $URL			#: Geting the files
    wget $URL1

VUL1=`cat index.php |grep srvstr |cut -c 29-54`	#: prashing the file for required strings

VUL2=`cat fc4.js |grep hex |cut -c 59-94`

VUL3=`printf "%b\n" "$VUL2"`

ANS="$VUL3$VUL1"

#: Now we get the MD5 digest for the required string

wget "http://scriptserver.mainframe8.com/md5.php?phrase=$ANS&button=MD5+encode"

vulstring=`cat md* |grep stro | cut -c 12-43`

echo -e "&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&"
    echo
    echo -e "srvstr value for you is: $VUL1"
    echo -e "Hex value in js file is: $VUL2"
    echo -e "Security String = $vulstring"
    echo
    echo -e "&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&"

#: Lulz
    Exploit Code Not People!!

-Hackuin.
    "Free software" is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand the concept, you should think of "free" as in "free speech," not as in "free beer."
    "Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the answer."
    "Ubuntu - Linux For Human Beings."

Currently reading books:
    Integrating Forensic Investigation Methodology into eDiscovery -- by Colin Chisholm.
    Digital Forensics with Open Source Toolss -- by Cory Altheide && Harlan Carvey.

Security Researcher
    Blog Entries
    well there is a next step involved in it too.....

took something like 2 minutes to get passed the check....

however the actual question is does cracking this registration check means you are ready for the training .

I think not .......
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lulz.

You didn't got it mate.
    why is this in Linux Shell / Bash Programming section ?
    Last edited by Hackuin; 06-26-2011 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Typos
    "Free software" is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand the concept, you should think of "free" as in "free speech," not as in "free beer."
    "Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the answer."

Currently reading books:
    Integrating Forensic Investigation Methodology into eDiscovery -- by Colin Chisholm.

Security Researcher
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackuin View Post
    Lulz.

You didn't got it mate.
    why is this in Linux Shell / Bash Programming section ?
    I got your intentions buddy however i missed checking the place of posting and by accident posted a question which was in my mind the day i got that CTP strings.

Blog :

It is very common practice of mine, 4/5 years back, where I used to spend my time, learning and completing challenges at Hackthissite, and at playing war-games at rootthisbox, after completing all the challenges, I used to start over again with different approach, especially at Application Missions/Challenges. And this thing, believe me or not, makes you very confident about the concept and makes you learn clearly. Because, you already have a solutions, but, you are looking to accomplish it with different approaches, and with again makes you learn/understand concepts draw-backs/advantages with a particular approach.

Currently reading books: