Thread: Advance Linux Usage Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Network Security Administrator Hackuin's Avatar

Advance Linux Usage

I have written a paper on Advance Linux Usage.
    First I taught of posting it as new thread, but, due to the limit of 10,000 character for a single post, I made a pdf file of it. It is attached below.

There is actually more, but, I am quite busy with my Job for next two weeks, I will make the Part II in the end of this month. ;]

Enjoy Reading.
    -Hackuin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Free software" is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand the concept, you should think of "free" as in "free speech," not as in "free beer."
    "Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the answer."
    "Ubuntu - Linux For Human Beings."

Currently reading books:
    Integrating Forensic Investigation Methodology into eDiscovery -- by Colin Chisholm.
    Digital Forensics with Open Source Toolss -- by Cory Altheide && Harlan Carvey.

I read the first 2 pages, then scrolled till bottom....
    "Forgive me for spelling
    Hackuin!!"
    Ahhh! So you know it :P
    From what I presume, this article is based on your PERSONAL experience with Linux...
    Will read it and post again..

PS: I understand how you felt during the cyber cafe days! been there too once...
    31337 - 7H15 15 4n 4nn071ng!
    Study English - write Eleet

journey to your personal Linux experiences...

Security Researcher
    Blog Entries
    nice Collection of stuff.....

Although for last command SSH forwarding GUI.... I prefer keeping ssh -X for any ssh connections allows me to source any gui tool if i need otherwise we have the all might bash running for us.

although this is very resource hungry per my experiments.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Just had the first 2 pages of your paper along dinner , and yes its really tasty. I am in no habit of reading much, but keep such good stuffs in the reference section. So once I stck up with something I know where to look for. And thanks for your time building this.
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience