Thread: Rank My Hack Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Rank My Hack

Sometimes hacking is about money; other times, it’s about competition, and when that happens, it is also about getting a little credit.

Enter RankMyHack.com. The site is described as the world’s “first elite hacker ranking system”, and invites people to submit proof of their Website hacks in exchange for points - the higher the points, the higher the place on the leader board.

“So far more than 1000 sites were hacked in this competition – including very high profile ones,” blogged Rob Rachwald, director of security strategy at Imperva. “How do hackers get ranked? They need to prove they have indeed hacked a site – by inserting a predetermined text into the hacked site page,” Rachwald continued. “Rankmyhack scans for that text in the page – and gives score based on how popular the website is. Lower points are awarded for XSS attacks.”

RankMyHack.Com - The Hacker Ranking System - Are You The Worlds Best Hacker?
    Orkut id: neo1981
    Blog: infosec-neo.blogspot.com
    Nothing is Impossible*

*Conditions Apply

Some of people are in the top rank they are my friends like mukdip mostly all from HF ..
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |