Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lets have a garage meet in October in Pune Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Just quick update: We will gather at main gate of FC and then go inside together.
    Orkut id: neo1981
    Blog: infosec-neo.blogspot.com
    Nothing is Impossible*

*Conditions Apply

Shit ! i will be in mumbai due some work ... i will come for next meet for sure i will miss this meet , shit !
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |

Surprise: Memebers would get to meet a new person in this meet. I have invited one Hardware hacker who has more than 20 years of industry exp. Electronics geek. Lets hope he makes it to the meet.
    Orkut id: neo1981
    Blog: infosec-neo.blogspot.com
    Nothing is Impossible*

*Conditions Apply

Blog Entries
    Three new(Not actually new but they were attending garage meet 4 first time) members were present for the meet were awesome with real knowledge hackers mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    Surprise: Memebers would get to meet a new person in this meet. I have invited one Hardware hacker who has more than 20 years of industry exp. Electronics geek. Lets hope he makes it to the meet.
    That was really an awesome surprise....
    That Guy (Umesh sir) is truly hardware hacker his ideas was just awesome....
    Hope to meet him again in all upcoming Garage meets...

"Vinnu" gave me lot of tips and trick to improve my exploit development techniques... His knowledge is really "SOLID" when it comes to exploit development and reverse engineering...

"Amol Naik" ClickJacking Master with lots of vulnerability in google and facebook gave some very nice info on forgotten vulnerability "ClickJacking"..

Thanks Every One For making this possible and sharing knowledge with us...

Hope to see a cool writeup from Neo as The_Empty was not present in meet. and my writing skills are not that good.