Thread: Garage Meet Chennai Nov 2011-Writeup Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Blog Entries

Garage Meet Chennai Nov 2011-Writeup

Yep finally it happened!

And believe me we had around 25 people attending the meet,a big thank you goes to Nitesh Betala Null Moderator Chennai for organizing a wonderful venue and thanks Orangescape Technologies for letting us use their conference room & Projector.

From Garage we had the Exploitation hero Sebhas,proximity nirvana and Siddharth all doing the engineering and in final year.We also had navocky from G4H a telecom professional and I had chance to meet r3dsmok3 and many more gr8 guys from different organizations with varied experiences in Web appsec,malwares,forensics etc.

We had two papers presented our own Sebas with 'Exploitation Techniques-Stack Overflow' with demos crisply and well explained....really helped appreciate how exploits are being built and how much work goes into getting a shell.We had another student Kannan presenting a paper on cryptography.Overall it was a gr8 start,considering we had equal representation from the student community and the industry.,

Looking foward to the next meet.

By de way Sebas did mention about 'Vinnu' being a gr8 inspiration for him.....especially the ASLR DEP bypass.....and also makes me realize that all G4H members should meet sometime together.

Cheers
    AnArKi

Thats really good to know the g4h has been having meet in so many places now also guys please share the Presentation of the Meet and Agenda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hire a Hacker by the Night and Hire a Chief Security Officer (CSO) by the Day.

Blog Entries
    We will setup a place for it in the new homepage design!!

Nice to see one more G4H chapter moving forward.

Well we should plan a all India meet of G4H sometime guys
    I would look forward to it
    Orkut id: neo1981
    Blog: infosec-neo.blogspot.com
    Nothing is Impossible*

*Conditions Apply

Garage Member
    Blog Entries
    Finally met the great Anarki . U guys are awesome. The funny part that is similar to both me and Anarki bro is that i have attendance lag in college just like he did. The meet was cool and like Anarki bro said if we could have a g4h meet that involves all members , it would be cool .. Thanks Anarki bro again, speaking with you really pumped me up and my friends.

Blog Entries
    @sebhas u wont believe ,we won't be able to find a single g4h member wdo din't have attendence lag :P , I took this census long time back .
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

Blog Entries
    G4H going high Day by Day....

Guys please upload your presentations and provide the link so that will be helpful for all other G4H member from different cities.

+1 to fb1, me used to receive multiple love latter (call to parents) from college because of attendance lag

... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Thanks to all who made this meet successful (members and non-members both). And the best part is that the whole community of our hackers is growing at a rapid pace irrespective of the individual groups they are associated with. Cheers to all!!!

+1 to fb1, me used to receive multiple love latter (call to parents) from college because of attendance lag
    That's why I always passed pseudo address to college
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

Blog Entries
    All those garage member who got chance to meet the gr8 Anarki,,,,,, i just envy you....

+1 to every above post.

about attendance lag..... well my father is Dept Registrar of the university .... so never had a problem.... (thank god dad is not garage member or else i would be dead)

and final.....

if we all get chance to meet together .... it wouldn't be a meet..... it would really be a conference
    ACCESS is GOD