Thread: Garage/Null Meet Chennai Dec 2011-Writeup Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Blog Entries

Garage/Null Meet Chennai Dec 2011-Writeup

Hi Folks,

I had the privilege of meeting another Garage member (Mircr0),a very effervescent and lively character,our whole journey in the car was full of some gr8 tech talks,njoyed his company.....and now thats 1 down and still many more core G4H members to meet....I think Nullcon Goa will facilitate that.

Now to the meet,one of the best tech talks I had privilege to listen in recent times,Shiva Subramaniyam TraverseCode.com. A malware researcher with a true passion for technology,he spoke on 'Crimeware Be Aware',just 5 slides and full demo for 2 hrs.He took the whole audience into the workings,mode of infections,intricate details of the workings of 3 major malwares Zeus,Spy Eye and Banker.

The demo of the 3 malwares were explained with good structure and flow,right from the building of the config bin files,the inner workings to the command and control servers.All of us njoyed the demos and the interactions which resulted out of it.....it was an orgasm to the ears....just cant wait him to take another session.

Garage Newcomer
    yeah...we enjoyed lot ..and had great interaction with null people ...it was very nice to meeting AnArKI bro and the guy (siva) who presented in meet...
    ~peace~

Blog Entries
    awesome kwel stuff..... really orgasmic.

and i must ask micr0.... how was the "Dev" darshan ..... meeting Anarki could have been nothing less
    ACCESS is GOD

Garage Newcomer
    yeah man....it was like that only ...
    ~peace~