Thread: ERP Auditing Share/Save - My123World.Com!

ERP Auditing

Request for Share some Experience of SAP Security Auditing or Any ERP System Security Auditing...

I have google it..found many blogs..posts ..community..
    find out many checklist also..but all are old ..before 2006-7
    Need some New Checklist for SAP,Peoplesoft,Oracle ERP system Security Auditing..

Blog Entries
    @ Deepak are you referring to SAP Penetration Testing,please have a look at the following posts
    http://www.garage4hackers.com/f10/pe...cture-326.html
    http://www.garage4hackers.com/f10/sa...sting-261.html

If you are referring to Functional audit/System Assurance audit/System Parameter review then its a totally different ball game in the sense that only few organizations master that audit (audit firms) and eventually intellectual pproperty doesn't come out to the public space.

both are helpfull for me.. but ill make my own checklist..
    searching some ISACA SAP auditing checklist..

I would say that by gathering objective evidence through observation, samplings of records and management helpful to make better decisions. Auditing is the third phase of the plan, do, check, act process approach. It is also one of the quality principles of ISO, which allows managers to make better decisions based not on subjective opinion but objective fact. The audit process is a valuable step for improvement. Auditor training will teach managers and executives how to improve the effectiveness of their management system, which is essential for ISO 9001 certification.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.