Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Null Registration [G4h Members Only] Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Red face Null Registration [G4h Members Only]

Sup Garage Crew,
    Null Conference registration started for G4h members. So are you ready for injecting tech fuel in your body? .

For Members who are interested in booking tickets along with Garage Crew Please Contact the following address . Garage members are eligible for an individual 20% discount, and if we book together with more than 10 members, then we could avail there 30% discount too.

For more information contact at info@garage4hackers.com , sandeepk.l337@gmail.com

Warm Regards
    Sandeep Kamble
    Last edited by fb1h2s; 01-09-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: requoted
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |

Blog Entries
    Count me and WiPu in......and abhay had 2 more members...

Blog Entries
    and a good suggestion from Amol/me

As most of the members are from Pune and Mumbai, they can plan for traveling together and saving money plus having a o Garage Journey meet, like the ones we used to have when many people were there in Mumbai and traveled together to Pune for garage/null meets

All of all can group book for hotel and logistics which will again save some money most probably. Also will be good for keeping company unless some1 is coming with family, wife or GF/BFs

Give it a thought....
    ACCESS is GOD

Blog Entries
    Count Drashit also , so its total 5 members now.
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

okay it will be gr8 . So how we are going to book the ticket , where we are going to live in GOA ? So any pre plan ?
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    :
    |

|
    |

brothers if u will not mind u can count me in too.. I will mail on the above email we r two guys from bangalore.. For us its not necessary to travel with u guys as we r from different places..But we will love to know abt the plans for staying there.. Thanks..

Blog Entries
    thanks d4rkpython....so it makes 7.....we will have to decide how we do the group booking,

me and three other person are willing to come
    The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense. - Thomas A. Edison
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

Sp it makes total 10..w00t w00t...

Lightbulb G4H Meet in Goa ?

For Members comming to NullCon:
    NullCon is closing on 18th Feb, if possible all guys should plan to stay on 18th.
    We can have a Garage Meet in Goa on 19th Morning
    After meet everybody can plan to start in 19th afternoon or evening towards their home.

Let me know your opinions on this...
    Orkut id: neo1981
    Blog: infosec-neo.blogspot.com
    Nothing is Impossible*

*Conditions Apply