Thread: Problems in Blogpost notification & Article links Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Web Security Consultant amolnaik4's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Problems in Blogpost notification & Article links

Hello Admins/Mods,

I experinced few problems and wanted to share it with you:

1. No notification about comments on blogpost:
    User didn't get any notification or not in "What's new" options when somenone comment on blogpost. It's only visible when u browse to blogs section (visible on right side....that to covered with advertise). It happened to me when [s] commented my blogpost posting a query.

2. Article links not visible:
    Article links such as this one http://www.garage4hackers.com/f3/art...-xss-1982.html is not visible on main forum. This post is I guess automatic when you make a blogpost (or move any post to blog). Now there are 2 different posts for the same subject: 1 is blogpost and other is thread like one i pasted. The 2nd one is not visible on forum so if you want to see the comments later, it's not possible.

Please guide if I'm wrong here.

AMol NAik

Blog Entries
    hi amol,

for ur 2nd query, the blogs r promoted to articles so tht it get displayed in our main page.both of ur posts r displayed in 'G4H Tutorials & Papers Section'

Garage4hackers Forum - G4H Tutorial and Research Papers

And for the comment for the blog posts,I will sure check the VB settings and get back to u.

Security Researcher
    Blog Entries
    Just adding points to it.

I was getting notification about new comments to blog post's on what's new / latest post's section however clicking on them gave me a invalid page error. do check on that also.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.