Thread: What programming languages are used for call of duty black ops? Share/Save - My123World.Com!

What programming languages are used for call of duty black ops?

I am learning some programming languages at the moment, I was also wondering how do they call of duty black ops, Like I would like to know how much effort are put into these games. They sure are good.
    Last edited by abhaythehero; 10-19-2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Removed spamming link attempt

Coding for games is actually a big deal.
    They have limited space in there. So they want maximum output one can get.
    They don't rely on our normal compilation and assembly methods.
    So assembly coders are very needed in gaming industry to bring best out of the small code
    Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed

Namaste
    you should start learning the VRML, its good and simple for beginners-experts and can be collaborated with more other languages.

Garage Member
    Unkn0wn City,Unkn0wn State,Unkn0wn Country,Unkn0wn Continent,PLanet Eart,Milkyway Galaxy,Virgo Super
    see games are not coded in anyone language and game engine like like Unity(Game Engine) supports three programming language javascript,Boo,C# and you will be surprized if I will tell you that even Qbasic And FB are also used to create games!

And yes game programming isn't depend on just programming even for lightning you need a lightning artist/expert

You should try your try your hands at Unity
    Last edited by H@CK3R_ADI; 06-21-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Most likely C++ using OpenGL or DirectX, maybe some type of Engine.