Thread: Garage 4 Hackers Initiating Aurangabad Chapter Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Garage 4 Hackers Initiating Aurangabad Chapter

Hello Garage,

We are very happy to announce the very first Garage meet in Aurangabad. For those who are unknown, Aurangabad is home for at least three Garage members (that I know of). Primary aim of the meet is to officially initiate Aurangabad chapter, provide a platform for like-minded people around the city, introduce our home town and hackers around there to Garage and bring new talent to Garage.

The meet is scheduled to be on Saturday, 18th August, 2012. The venue will be JNEC College Compound.

Should there be any changes to the venue or dates, it will be posted here only. So far [S]+3 and the_empty+2 are confirmed to attain this meeting.

Those who are willing to join this meet or know people who may be interested, let us know and spread the word.

Regards,
    the_empty
    ACCESS is GOD

With me
    Kishor Desarda
    Amit Kumar
    Anudeep Patel - Not sure !

Please let us know who are coming to meet !
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |

Its great that we have started G4H Aurangabad Chapter.

Count me in for this meet.

Count me also !! when is the meet scheduled i mean at wat time???

Blog Entries
    I would go for 11:00 AM but want to know everyone's convenience.

Regards,
    ACCESS is GOD

Quote Originally Posted by the_empty View Post
    I would go for 11:00 AM but want to know everyone's convenience.

Regards,
    +1 , No Problem mate , this time is convenient for me
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    :
    |

|
    |