Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concept of Cyber Bombs Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Garage Member
    Unkn0wn City,Unkn0wn State,Unkn0wn Country,Unkn0wn Continent,PLanet Eart,Milkyway Galaxy,Virgo Super

Lightbulb Concept of Cyber Bombs

Hello to all garagians few days ago I got an idea ........what about making cyber bombs

Theory:
    First of All we will access Microprocessor then the power-control unit and do some volatge interference for Example...Increase the voltage to bomb the computer or make short-circuit(I prefer to say high power-circuit damage) that can harm computer and even user too!................

[END OF THEORY]

I wanted to know what do u think about this idea.....your suggestions are welcome...please don't say words like what is the use of this...or why u are against peace.

REGARD:
    H@CK3R_ADI

Garage Member
    Blog Entries
    Hmm..I am not saying it is not feasible, but as a general recommendation let me tell you this: Theoretically we can do anything! Like for example , use a gigantic vibrating fork so that it matches the resonant frequency of earth and make the earth dance to our tunes. This is how it feels for somebody to read your ideas with no supporting argument in it! So next time before you suggest an idea, think about it twice and research about it thrice and post both your ideas and the supporting arguments.

Ok, now coming back to your posts, manipulating hardware through code is what Stuxnet was notorious for because it used PLC code as its payload. But writing PLC code is highly complicated and varies across vendors. Also, you can't just short circuit everything, nowadays there are circuit-breakers and also , main circuitry will almost always be separated from the rest of the circuitry.

Quote Originally Posted by H@CK3R_ADI View Post
    Hello to all garagians few days ago I got an idea ........what about making cyber bombs

Theory:
    First of All we will access Microprocessor then the power-control unit and do some volatge interference for Example...Increase the voltage to bomb the computer or make short-circuit(I prefer to say high power-circuit damage) that can harm computer and even user too!................

[END OF THEORY]

I wanted to know what do u think about this idea.....your suggestions are welcome...please don't say words like what is the use of this...or why u are against peace.

REGARD:
    H@CK3R_ADI

Garage Member
    Unkn0wn City,Unkn0wn State,Unkn0wn Country,Unkn0wn Continent,PLanet Eart,Milkyway Galaxy,Virgo Super
    This is just a theory to explain I'm going to do practical(R&D) and regarding the short-circuit breakers I already think about that to hijack short-circuit breaker I'm not going to directly do anything first of all I will shutdown the Security Systems(Including electricity controlling system) then intercept the calls(calls Intercepter) that are related to power then spoof calls as they are coming from power

systems and make processor believe that everything is working right then before making power systems to do voltage interference I will first shutdown the electricity control systems then as I know they will not accept because system will not allow access to low-level so.

I will make system memory corrupt and as we all know that this system have ability to solve this problem this I will make system to jump.................or I will use a techinique HVHR(Half Virtual Half Real) I will make some part of system in my programme 's virtual machine and half of the system real this will make access to processor and then question arises how I will make system to work in my HVHR because my programme is running on that system.

Solution:
    Installer component this will install various components at low-level then reboot it and.....other think you know what I'm thinking

Problem.2:Sniffers can make sys admins or security researchers know that something malicious is happening.
    Solution:

I already thinked about this problem I will not use any Protocol(s) like IP,TCP,HTTP for accessing C&C.I am coding my own Protocol which is in progress and 25% done....... suggestion are welcome and Since I'm coding my own OS I will like to hear suggestions from you.(Off Topic|Can be ign0red)

Blog Entries
    And I wil fly like a Bird high up, touch mars and then burst into fire and return back to earth .Now that am a superhero I will take control of Earth , win the terrorist . I will then kill the dragons and gain the title Dragon Slayer [one thing I always wanted] . Now that I rule Earth, I will start my journey to find life's in other galaxies and conquer them.

Always wanted to make a thread to talk about things I would like to do. Thanks H@CK3R_ADI for initiating.
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

Security Researcher
    Blog Entries
    I think by now this is pretty clear to OP that this forum requires more actual realisting stuff then fantasies.

why i am calling this a fantasy (as every dream or reality of current world was a fantansy in old ages.)

Those fantasies were realized by the original thinker and acted upon. as of now there is nothing in this idea which is sort of done.

so i would request @HACKER_ADI to actually build something around this idea and then ask for help or suggestion. coz till we keep only day dreaming nothing can be realized.

right now these statements are just as vague as it can go

we will access Microprocessor
    Increase the voltage to bomb the computer or make short-circuit
    hijack short-circuit breaker
    shutdown the Security Systems
    I will make system memory corrupt
    I will use a techinique HVHR(Half Virtual Half Real)
    I am coding my own Protocol which is in progress and 25% done
    I'm coding my own OS

now even before you start on all this i will point out why people have not take you seriously.
    1) try to get an understanding on how electronic circuits work. how is a normal power circuit seperated from your OS / Processor stack.
    2) how pc attaches in the whole power grid circuit
    3) circuit breakers and how to control them or is it even under control of a pc.
    4) when you are sayin wrting my own protocol (good that you are doing it. however keep in mind it will not be security it will be security by obsecurity)
    5) for OS same goes as above.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    This is not a new idea or concept for me. I know one person who has done solid study for this particular thing. I remember him getting this idea at the very first moment when he booted up a computer for first time in his life. Like very very very first time (beginning of his computer related time...big bang of his computer life).

I just know that that person is not you because he cant be soooooo irrational. even in dreams and even while he has consumed all the available alcohol.

He may want to come out and disclose his studies as now would be the best time

bdw, do u think this would be possible with laptops running on battery power?

regards,
    the_empty
    ACCESS is GOD

Garage Member
    Yes it seems to be fantasy I know but until you can't dream you can't make it you all are right(My friend is also laughing on me ) and thank you you Anant for giving me a good advice.

Garage Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by H@CK3R_ADI View Post
    Yes it seems to be fantasy I know but until you can't dream you can't make it you all are right(My friend is also laughing on me ) and thank you you Anant for giving me a good advice.
    Nobody is laughing at you or stopping you from dreaming. All we are saying is that do some research on your area of interest and realise your dream(however impossible it might be) . But while posting your ideas do some prior research about it before posting. It is good to dream , btw!

First of all you are not the only one to think about this. If you remember last malcon they had reward for a malware if it can damage a hardware.
    I would not go into stuxnet because that is totally different picture. Since PLC of that catagory are made with the purpose to control Hardware with software.
    So if we can send signals to this software or hardware underneath it we can control hardware. In case of PLC access hardware through software is already taken care of.
    BUT this doesnt mean we can access the direct hardware of the PC, even stuxnet couldn't access the other PC hardware.
    There is no direct software access to the power circuits of the PC.

Yes lots of people have this crazy idea, I even I wanted to work on one particular code which might damage CPU.
    But I am in to hibernate mode due to some real life reasons.

Even I have herd from a friend about code which can damage old intel Microprocessor he said he has seen it and show it if willing to pay for damage :-) hahahha
    So I was curious if it could be done with latest intel processors also ? But sadly I am not getting time for it.

I would also like to add on to Anant's points

4) when you are sayin wrting my own protocol (good that you are doing it. however keep in mind it will not be security it will be security by obsecurity)

-Writing protocol for understanding is good but writing protocol for hiding something is not good idea. Rather using encryption wouldn't be simpler and efficient ?

5) for OS same goes as above.
    - Just saying you are making your OS doesnt make any sense. What type of OS you are making and what inputs you require from others ?
    Orkut id: neo1981
    Blog: infosec-neo.blogspot.com
    Nothing is Impossible*

*Conditions Apply

Super Commando Dhruv abhaythehero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In the world of 0s and 1s, are you a zero or The One !