Hi,

I work for Packt, a UK based publishing company specializing in publishing books based on Information Technology (I.T).

We have just come out with a new book on penetration testing. Written by Lee Allen, currently the Vulnerability Management Program Lead for one of the Fortune 500, Advanced Penetration Testing for Highly-Secured Environments is packed with detailed examples that reinforce enumeration, exploitation, post-exploitation, reporting skills and more.

You can read more about the book here: Advanced Penetration Testing for Highly-Secured Environments: The Ultimate Security Guide | Packt Publishing

If anyone is interested in reviewing the book, do drop me a line at vivekm@packtpub.com along with the review location.

Furthermore, as part of our Four-Day Review Bonanza, if you manage to put up a review before the end of the week, you may be eligible for one more free copy of your choice from our extensive library. You can check out our entire library of books here: Search Books and eBooks | Packt Publishing, and also our recent releases here: Latest Books | Packt Publishing. The review need not be extensive. Only a paragraph or two with the book link mentioned, detailing your initial impressions about the book would suffice too.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Vivek
--
Vivek Menon
Marketing Research Executive | Packt Publishing | Home | Packt Publishing
MSN: vivekm@packtpub.com |