Thread: Facebook password hacking Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Talking Facebook password hacking

How to hack someone profile in facebook???

Garage Member
    Blog Entries
    Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who
    keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
    - Henry Ford

Garage Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
    How to hack someone profile in facebook???
    Well, I will tell you the technique. Just dont tell anyone about it k? So here it goes. First thing is to find the email ID of the person, that will be publicly available most of the time. Then here comes the tricky part - the password.

The Algorithm is very simple,
    1) Close your eyes and type randomly on the keyword. Donot press enter yet
    2) Pray God for 2 mins (only then it will work)
    3) Press Enter. If it doesn't work Goto step 1 but increase your amount of prayer in step 2

Mathematically, assuming a alpha-numeric password with say length of 6 characters, you have a success rate of 1/(62*61*60*59*58*57)(all chars are unique assuming) else it will be 1/62^6 , Which is approx 1/2^36 . So if I were you , I would keep trying.

On a serious note, grow up :|
    Last edited by sebas_phoenix; 10-23-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Webapp Secninja
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sebas_phoenix View Post
    Well, I will tell you the technique. Just dont tell anyone about it k? So here it goes. First thing is to find the email ID of the person, that will be publicly available most of the time. Then here comes the tricky part - the password.

3) Press Enter. If it doesn't work Goto step 1 but increase your amount of prayer in step 2

Mathematically, assuming a alpha-numeric password with say length of 6 characters, you have a success rate of 1/(62*61*60*59*58*57)(all chars are unique assuming) else it will be 62^6 , Which is approx 1/2^36 . So if I were you , I would keep trying.

Bookmarked your reply, will share this page to whoever that wants to learn How to Hack Facebook/GMail/Twitter/Orkut etc

Mathematically, assuming a alpha-numeric password with say length of 6 characters, you have a success rate of 1/(62*61*60*59*58*57)(all chars are unique assuming) else it will be 62^6 , Which is approx 1/2^36 . So if I were you , I would keep trying.

That's the Perfect algo How we can increase the speed of probability ?

Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |

Security Researcher
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by [s] View Post
    That's the Perfect algo How we can increase the speed of probability ?

if speed is your major concern you can start reducing the time spend on step two with large sum of money offered to god in lieu of correct ans.
    :P

Blog :

Super Commando Dhruv abhaythehero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heheh ... you all guys are wrong. This is the correct way.

Source: xkcd: Law of Drama
    In the world of 0s and 1s, are you a zero or The One !

This is the best technique I've ever seen... lol

Eheheh man you are very funny!!!

Perfect! I don't understand why some people are interested in hacking someone's Facebook account. It's totally crap!