Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Again About Ankit Fadia... Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Super Commando Dhruv abhaythehero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fb1h2s View Post
    Well abhay you are pretty right on your views, any way what garage is trying to and what we will try to do would be spread and share the knowledge in our own style . We are not planning to attract a bunch of Kiddies who just want to see a mail id getting hacked or a running RAT. But if we could at-least get 1 guy who has got real interest in this field we would be a lot satisfied from the seminars.
    Yups thats the way to go ! Even if 1 person gets the real outlook , i think we have served the purpose
    In the world of 0s and 1s, are you a zero or The One !

... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    bond would be setting up a thread to get input from regular members. Then we can arrange how we can go forward with this.
    Yes, we all are quite positive about it. Just borrowing some time to make a basic platform to start discussion over it.
    Keep the spirits high!
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

No wonder Y ankit fadia is famous..... whenver his name comes either for palagarism or for so called ethical hacking(termed coined by him as per him :O:O:O:O) the core reason is we....... even if see the example of our forum... this topic has got the view hit of more than 1200 .............maximum for any thread (till now) i guess till now.....
    so what is the solution:
    1st: Ban every member discussing his name.... so that newcomer wouldnt able to hear his name ever (:P kidding.... i know its not possible)... so comes the second solution.
    2nd: Bash ankit fadia..... i guess anarki bro tried.... but we all know wht happened after tht....:/ so comes third options
    3rd: Lets make him more famous more than ever........ i think we can do this...... by simply creating forums n blogs all over top 20 google pages... on topic of achievment of ankit fadia...... which consist of following point:
    1. His group helped usa govt. for cracking osama message hmmm but No official statement from usa govt.
    2. his book has soled over 4-5 million copies in 3-4 years: lol.... he is more famous than stephan hawkins for Brief history of time
    3.Best New York seller : never officially came ........ probably wht he meant was he rented one shop in New York in which only his books were available... :P:P:P:P
    4. hell load of plagiarism in his book... proof available on net
    5. He is a hacker.... cum part time spy lol ...... probably when paki hackers challenged him for protecting one site... with two days time(not sure at time probably more could be 7)...... he was busy in spying...............probably trying to find out which site pakis are gonna attack ........lol..........

Finally......... we all Indians love him coz... he is the most successful Indian in Indian history to fool whole world Including Indians............ :/

PS: Dont know whether above points are true or not... at same time I also dont know whether above points are false or not...
    Fadia.. never commented on above topics to any media person.. probably busy in spying o.O
    JAI MATA DI

Silence is not our weakness, Its just we dont want to waste our time...........

... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ayer View Post
    even if see the example of our forum... this topic has got the view hit of more than 1200.............maximum for any thread (till now) i guess till now....."
    A wrong guess s1ayer. Browse more and you'll find many good threads with much more hits.

---------Thread is closed for time being ----------
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious