Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Again About Ankit Fadia... Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Angry Again About Ankit Fadia...

Well Again found some one writing about Ankit Fartia (Fadia)

Is Ankit Fadia really a Hacker ?
    http://www.crackguru.co.cc/2010/08/i...ly-hacker.html

Well this problem is really exist due to people in infosec who have knowledge but keeping quiet and doing nothing about this piece of shit. Since no one with knowledge comes forward media thinks that f*king bast..d is the no. 1 hacker in india. What the hell. Let me know if any body from Garage has links with some media people. We need to do something...
    Orkut id: neo1981
    Blog: infosec-neo.blogspot.com
    Nothing is Impossible*

*Conditions Apply

Blog Entries
    Now is the time to take initiative against that bullsh*t. Neo, me and Austin know one of the Zee News personnel. I am not sure about his current profile but he used to be reporter and will surely help us. We in fact had this issue discussed in past but it went nowhere.

Anybody else please give your remarks... tell either the way you can help or just show that you are in support. Your reply is the only way for us to know with what strength can we stand against that Self-Renowned, filthy, money thirsty a**h*le.
    ACCESS is GOD

Is it a way to judge the extraordinary capabilities? Nope.

Do whatever but please media take a note, do not make just a name a measure for -- who is the best.

There are several may be few, and most are working for some cause some confidentials too.
    Revealing themselves can bring almost a huge part of humanity to risk.

So be careful..."vinnu"
    Legion Of Xtremers (LOX).

Blog Entries
    I found many of student who waste ther 3month for AFCEH course and dont even learn ABCD of Hacking....

I am in against AFCEH so i will join any campaign(if available) to bann this course......

Blog Entries
    Well am not surprised or amused about Fartia's claims and his expert comments.

A non-tech savy media let him grow....hhe utilized the opportunities around him.....and he is gud at PR and marketing.......I already failed in an attempt to take on another Fartia Zaki (E2labs).....

Wot happened to the ppl who opposed them....Roberto's Zone-h got banned from India.....I got some threats......and efforts of others also ended up in vain.......the problem is we don't unite as a Security community against such things......

As Neo said....the main reason to blame all this is the typical Indian we all are....keeping quiet and doing what we do......

Blog Entries
    all should take a look at this blog too http://ankitfaaddiya.wordpress.com/
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

Super Commando Dhruv abhaythehero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As Neo said....the main reason to blame all this is the typical Indian we all are....keeping quiet and doing what we do......
    these words keep ringing in my ears ...
    In the world of 0s and 1s, are you a zero or The One !

Blog Entries
    Fadia's Resume

http://attrition.org/errata/charlata...esume-2004.pdf

And jus look who is talking about morality

http://www.mynews.in/News/Morality_i...ld_N40561.html

F!"$% Sleeze bags

Looks like attrition.org is updated more on Fartia.

See the list of his stupid quotes:
    hxxp://attrition.org/errata/charlatan/ankit_fadia/quotes.html

Plus on the top of all ... Look at the claims about his book sell.
    With that amount he should have been more famous than Stephen Hawking.

Why does not he claim that he has written Mahabharata and Ramayana ?
    Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed

Super Commando Dhruv abhaythehero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ankit Fadia / Manu Zacharia - "Network Intrusion Alert" Heavily Plagiarized
    Mon Jan 3 02:43:17 CST 2011
    "Network Intrusion Alert: An Ethical Hacking Guide to Intrusion Detection" written by Ankit Fadia and Manu Zacharia (ISBN 1598634143 and 9781598634143) contains significant amounts of plagiarized material. Published in 2008, the book uses material from a wide variety of sources to varying degrees. In many cases, entire paragraphs are used with little or no alteration, and no citation or credit. This large-scale plagiarism is detailed below. The book, published by Thomson Course Technology, was technically reviewed by Arlie Hartman, who apparently did not check if the material was original.

In this review, material that is underlined has been plagiarized from sources made public well before this book was published. The original source material is underlined to show a side-by-side comparison, and demonstrate the extent of the plagiarism. The one section in italics denotes the material was reworded significantly, but clearly taken from another source.

An extremely detailed analysis has been performed for the first chapter (10 pages) to show the scope and method of plagiarism. Our analysis shows that roughly 90% of the first chapter, including the six graphics used, has been taken from other sources. Due to time constraints, notes are used for brevity for the rest of the material.
    Full article >> http://attrition.org/errata/charlata...ork_intrusion/
    In the world of 0s and 1s, are you a zero or The One !