Thread: php zombies Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Question php zombies

hi guys , as always i'm hear with some silly questions

i have hacked cpanels and have shells in so many sites .

i tried to hack whmcs or to root them but mostly nothing worked

so i was guessing that when this shells are now no use then is there any way that i can have some shells or script that i upload to that sites / cpanels and who ever opens that site becomes my zombi ....

is it possible ? is yes then plz give links and details .....

Not getting much of your question. Could you please elaborate more. Like are you talking about injecting payloads or exploit packs on the hacked sites and taking advantage of the vulnerability on victims system and getting control over it. And if this the point, you are at a wrong place. This is a pure whitehat forum. We do not encourage such malicious practice. And so is our advice to you.
    The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense. - Thomas A. Edison
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

i mean that i want a php script which i can upload to cpanels and then use them like to crack hashes , to save large files in parts , or use them to DDOS

Blog Entries
    @prince_indishell as prashant already mentioned we do not encourage any malicious practice such as DDoS or usage of exploit kits for infecting people. you can expect no links/help for such questions.

for any other help/question feel free to ask on forum , also we have IRC channel if you are expecting quick response.

@Prince there are some things called Exploit kits ..Available on internet...
    Most of them have a low hit rate...So try to make ur personal one...Try to get opensource Exploit kit..This is especially for Guys who want to understand how it works..Take client side attacks exploits from Metasploit...JAVA rocks.. and make ur silent drivebys..
    If needed Feel free to message me..I have something more materials to read on it..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I have not failed. Ive just found 10,000 ways that wont work.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.