Thread: Nonencapsulating Pseudo-Protocols -- browsers Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Cool Nonencapsulating Pseudo-Protocols -- browsers

I was reading a book and found this...

Perhaps the best-known exception is the javascript: scheme (in earlier
    years, also available under aliases such as livescript: or mocha: in Netscape brows-
    ers). This scheme gives access to the JavaScript-programming engine in the
    context of the currently viewed website.
    When I checked the protocol livescript: still works in internet explorer 6. (Not checked in other versons/browsers yet)
    I thought some of you might not be known this so sharing with you guys.
    I think this might be used in bypassing some filters while attacking ???
    What you guys say ?
    Orkut id: neo1981
    Blog: infosec-neo.blogspot.com
    Nothing is Impossible*

*Conditions Apply

Blog Entries
    i have tested same with IE8/9/10 it is not working, also as anant shared info on twitter XSS filters are introduced in IE 8 and further. so it seems that this is not helping in bypassing XSS filters at-least in current state. but may be with some more tweaks with livescript: or mocha: we may bypass filters need to do some study on this

nice share neo

Nice Post Neo Adding few lines We can use pcast,feed. Actually its work under older version of FF ..
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |