Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garage meet July 2010 Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Blog Entries

Garage meet July 2010

Meet on july 2010

[IMG]http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAK56xkoaSWtM4p4GbAO4mIGgJj4QCXJ2zn9Ey5N***gbYE i312juXlWNzj_9oc5sAyle30BrV1NlfjcAdIT3kGwAm1T1UHD4 nQpy7Gp0WqEH8pA2pM3SAK_m.jpg[/IMG]

Meet on Aug 2010
    Last edited by fb1h2s; 10-24-2010 at 03:46 AM.
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

Blog Entries
    Meet On Sept 2010

Blog Entries
    gr8 guys....i really wish I cud make it once......

Blog Entries
    Awesome Pics .....I was not there in july or august but this time i was there
    Spirit was turned 2 ashes ,soul endured so much pain..
    now the darker time evanescence ,the fallen shall rise again.

... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Gud. Enjoy meeting every couple of months. Gradually the pool will increase.
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

Blog Entries
    July 2010 - Part -1

This was the first time we were successful to conduct a "sort-of" Garage Meet. I would give credits to NULL people and DZZ because DZZ was called by NULL guys to present on "Buffer Overflow" and we all wanted to attain his seminar. This inspired all of us to conduct the first ever GARAGE MEET.

All these began with calls from FB1 and Austin. Look at both the criminal minds. Both called me within an hours difference saying that DZZ is going to present in NULL meet and we shall attain the seminar. I as always was ready and eager for this fun. We decided to go to Austin's place on the eve of Null meet. So that we could discuss about random stuff and also grab a PARTY from him. Micr0 was already with him and so was 41W4R10R and primary_key. Me and FB1 started from our places at around 6 and reached there by midnight. The lazy a$$ Austin didn't arranged food for us so we survived the night on Wada-Sambar and Anda-Bhurji.

When we reached Austin's place only he and Micr0 were there. Apart from Me-Austin, Austin-Micr0 and Me-FB1 nobody knew each others by faces. So we went through a formal introductions and spent the night discussing random things.

Sun rose with 41.W4R10R and primary_key. We again had introductions phase. That was the time when the thought of calling it a GARAGE MEET struck Warrior's mind. Yes, it was all his idea to have a GARAGE meet and make visiting NULL people as a part of it. Thanks for that.

So for appreciating his brains, we asked him to treat us. Micr0 suggested and took us to a VERY VERY VERY nice place called CLOUD 9. When we reached there we realized that it was actually a Canteen of that complex. Warrior was the only happy person at that moment (Saved a lot of money). While eating (the way we eat people call it as brutal version of eating, isn't it FB1) we discussed about defeating magnetic locks, how the politics is ruining our country and what hackers can do with that, how hot the girl behind is, what shall be the punishment for Micr0's suggestion and all. Then we all had a modeling session outside in the galary of that canteen. It was about the time to go for NULL meet.

Keep logged in to know what happened after.
    Last edited by the_empty; 10-26-2010 at 09:15 PM.
    ACCESS is GOD

... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Interesting....waiting for more
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

Blog Entries
    July 2010 - Part 2

As sun rose with Warrior, it left us with DZZ. One more very bright (by means of colors and skills) member of Garage. He was supposed to present at NULL meet about Buffer-Overflow. He covered following points in his presentation (as I remember them)

1. Introduction to Memory and Memory management
    2. Introduction to buffer overflow
    3. Introduction to debugers and their usage
    4. Introduction and usage of OllyDebug
    5. Demonstration.
    After presentation FB1 suggested him with some doubts that FB1 had with DZZ's presentation.

After that one senior person (in mid thirties) whose name I dint remember gave a presentation about history of cryptography and encryption. That was really interesting as it was not exactly technical but took us to the history and beginnings of one very interesting era in mathematics, computers and stenography.

Next to that a professional forensics guy presented very lame information about forensic tools. And techniques which he discussed were the ones I am sure we have used at very beginning of our hacking lives to impress our friends. After that they called of the NULL meet. FB1 agreed to present at next NULL meet regarding CRACKING SALTED HASHES.

After that Warrior and primary_key left us for good and remaining of us went to APACHE. Not the web server but a very famous PUB of the town of where's pics you can see above. We came to know that DZZ is not only pure vegi but also not a drinker. So his being (non)non-veg (minus minus plus) quality made Austin happy where as non-drinker quality made me happy (and taunt Austin). Thats why you will see him setting between me and Austin.

At the pub Me-FB1-Micr0 discussed about girls, ATMs, coin boxes, love life where as two 13375 (Austin-DZZ) were busy sharing there views about exploitation and B0nd. I am still not sure who is the biggest fan of B0nd. With the drinks and food and these topics we called of the first ever GARAGE meet.

It was really nice experience to be with all those people I have only seen via there work, devotion and passion towards hacking community. One thing that I realized was that every one from Garage I met that day was true fan of the trio Anarki-B0nd-Punter. Every one present there was inspired by this trio's work and motivation. And like them we all have in our hearts the will to take Garage to new heights. Will to keep learning till the end of life, to share the knowledge we earned, which belongs to the word.

the_empty_parenthesis
    ACCESS is GOD

Blog Entries
    Man that was the best read I ever had, and how the f*** do you remember all these stuffs , when you said you will write about stuffs that happen 4 months back I never taught you will put it such an awesome way. The way u presented made me feel that it was that day. Hats of to you hacker.

Waiting form you for Aug-Sep-Oct meets discussions, and believe me all, Sept meets discussions and chit chats were really great. So please write about it as soon as possible.

Blog Entries
    Is there a way to tag ppl without compromising the identity ;-)...am really anxious to know who is who in the photos