Thread: online Md5,md4,mysql,Sha1,NTLM r Cracking sites Share/Save - My123World.Com!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hire a Hacker by the Night and Hire a Chief Security Officer (CSO) by the Day.

thanks for the links

http://www.md5decrypter.co.uk/

this one is my favourite

Blog Entries
    https://www.objectif-securite.ch/en/products.php could crack 14 didgit complex windows hashes in seconds.

Does any one know site which cracks linux shadow hashes online?.
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

Garage Member
    What if the password contains special characters like: ↓Γ↕♥╓~◙▼☻╚☼
    As far I think most of the dictionary based attacks don't consider these characters. So in that case the password containing these characters will be uncrackable.
    Regarding brute force also I don't think these characters are considered by most of the crackers unless you specify. eg: l0phtcrack 6, check the default character set used by it.
    Regarding Rainbow crack, I don't think it will be considering hashes of these weird characters.
    Most of the people don't even think about this fact, & in that case cracking speed is not a matter, you will never be able to crack down the password.
    be a R3b3l not a P3bbl3...

... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pr3dat0r View Post
    What if the password contains special characters like: ↓Γ↕♥╓~◙▼☻╚☼
    As far I think most of the dictionary based attacks don't consider these characters. So in that case the password containing these characters will be uncrackable.
    Regarding brute force also I don't think these characters are considered by most of the crackers unless you specify. eg: l0phtcrack 6, check the default character set used by it.
    Regarding Rainbow crack, I don't think it will be considering hashes of these weird characters.
    Most of the people don't even think about this fact, & in that case cracking speed is not a matter, you will never be able to crack down the password.
    To the best of my knowledge, such characters do not fall under "printable" characters. And hence can not be used in password strings.
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

tanxxxxxxxxxxxxx guysss

Super Commando Dhruv abhaythehero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    MySQL Local/Remote FAST Account Password Cracking technique shared by kingcope

about 100000 passwords are tested in 20 seconds !!
    In the world of 0s and 1s, are you a zero or The One !