Thread: Found DoS vulnerability in one of the educational institution . What to do next ? Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Found DoS vulnerability in one of the educational institution . What to do next ?

This is my first exploit.

I found the known severe DOS vulnerability in one of the educational website. What to do next?
    How much I can charge for patch (patch:requires little modification in firewall rules)

Webapp Secninja
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msankith View Post

I found the known severe DOS vulnerability in one of the educational website. What to do next?
    How much I can charge for patch (patch:requires little modification in firewall rules)
    You can't charge them to be honest, first of all you were not authorized to test their website/network, they can even throw you in Jail.

Better report them the issue and let them handle the issue or if you want some cash try your luck in various bug bounty programs online.
    Hacking Wacking Sab Moh Maya Hai
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was not aware of that.Thank You.
    I am newbie and planning to make my career in security domain. so i thought real time exploitation will add weight-age to my resume.

Aw thank you

Quote Originally Posted by msankith View Post

ok , mr. prakhar told you the truth if get you , you will throw in jail
    but it's not answer , next step for attack is something else
    if you have botnet panel you can add exploit to your panel and attack that
    if you not have , best way it's you write a botnet panel for your self and do it also
    you can use others , just search in google but this work is that the script kiddie do it not a hacker
    now you can do anything you want
    report , attack , exercise and write personal botnet panel and learn ... and bla bla bla
    it's your choice
    if you wanna report to admin make sure they pay or something good will happen to you , you not waste your time
    else you can report to exploit databases

Good luck friend

Wow, What is a botnet panel, never heard about it. Please can u elaborate it little more, it will help us all a lot.
    And if you have written/developed anyone please then can u write a tutorial or post here about it, we all'll be thankful to you for this.

Hi , Maybe i use wrong word in english for botnet panel
    But botnet panel i talking about
    some years ago i made on of them and use for my self
    i upload my php file on my server that i hacked and put the link in my botnet panel
    for example i hack 20 server and i can control them but it's hard to control one by one
    i made a panel for my self , i put 20 server address in txt , i connect them
    copy all files , all ddosers and flooders and start attacking others

first one of my friend administrator of TBH [ Iran turk black hat ] write one of them but just for attack apache with slowloris
    i write a better one for attack with 10-12 type of ddosers and flooders for my team BHG [ Black Hat Group]
    i use perl and php to make botnet panel and flooders and ddosers was perl too
    so that was work just with these and for ddos attack
    now you can write better one use more things to command your bots and do what you want

if you like this i can open new tapic and explain with python and php ...
    and make simple panel to learn

Thanks

Sure. A tutorial from you on this will be helpful.
    The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense. - Thomas A. Edison
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

Sure, we all'll be pleased to learn more. Share more.

Blog Entries
    What i understand from thread starters post is he found DOS vulnerability on one of Institute and now he want us to suggest him how much $ he should charge to institute to helping them in patching that vulnerability for which prakhar gave proper answer, then from where we got BotNet Panel..

@G3n3Rall: do you want to start new topic on botnet panel or this is really your reply for actual thread if so can you please prove relevance? else if you want to share information on BotNet Panel please start new thread, you are more then welcome

Hi friends
    Last night i sent new post about it in programming forum , it need to moderate then show
    that was simple example of a botnet panel
    those kind of panel are simple and work on server
    also i tell on that tapic we can use socket programming for more control servers and also clients ..

Post Edited:
    That botnet panel i explain not work for your question ... you must write exploit
    if need send big packet use your panel to do it
    and it's very different , that botnet panel is for
    do something with some severs that you cannot
    do it with your client and need some servers
    some of DOS attack can do with your PC and not need DDOS and ...it's depend on situation how use
    what to use and .... , if your dos vuln need big packet to send you can use that for make it easy
    also panels can use for control a virus and many clients and many thing ...

Thanks
    Last edited by G3n3Rall; 06-20-2013 at 07:54 PM.