Thread: Python Android Script copy photos from Whats App Profiles Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Lightbulb Python Android Script copy photos from Whats App Profiles

I think everybody reading this must be using WhatsApp by now.
    I am amazed by how much ignorance people have. I have been told by many people that it is secure to share profile photo on WhatsApp since the application doesnt allow to save other people profile photos. Well when I saw my one friend dying to get his friend's profile photos over whatsapp (offcourse it was a girl, Haaa hahaa.) I just checked the whats app folder location and showed him that the profile photos are temporary saved in this folder. For his phone it was "/storage/sdcard0/WhatsApp/Profile Pictures" path.
    Then one more issue came forward WhatsApp deletes the profile photos automatically after some couple of days. (No I didnt bothered to find out after how much time).
    So I told him to copy the files to other folder using some file manager. But as always I was thinking of automation in my mind. So I wrote a python script which can be......

If interested find Full Article on my blog
    Orkut id: neo1981
    Blog: infosec-neo.blogspot.com
    Nothing is Impossible*

*Conditions Apply

Yep neo !

I have used it. Using Firefox of course.
    I have the directory bookmarked.
    I dint have any script for it.

Funny thing is, WhatsApp does not need the profile owner to approve who is allowed to sneak in.
    So simply, if you have somebody's number and are wondering what the person looks like.
    Just save the number, open profile pic, go to the media location and copy the pic (usually good resolution) wherever you want

I got some using this method.

-

Narcissus

Yup thats true whats app currently doesnt need two way authentication (like the other person should also have your number in his contacts) to see his/her photos
    I hope you would collect multiple photos till whats App disables this feature some days. :-D
    Orkut id: neo1981
    Blog: infosec-neo.blogspot.com
    Nothing is Impossible*

*Conditions Apply