Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bypassing a Cisco IOS firewall Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Super Commando Dhruv abhaythehero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    bro i just love the way you document ....listing all the ideas and plans .. countering one with other .. this helps so much !!
    Keep rocking !!
    In the world of 0s and 1s, are you a zero or The One !

There is a bit of confusion in your story....

when you say you have dumped the password hashes using fgdump and cracked it. My question to you is very simple. How did you dump the hashes with fgdump because, fgdump asks you the administrative priviledged account password for dumping the hashes.

So, if you already know the administrator password, why did you crack it?
    how did fgdump work without providing the password???

Blog Entries
    If you check the second line of my post I have mentioned
    a webshell, "a non interactive .php shell" on a webserver the shell was having NT-Authority System privileges.
    NT-Authority System privileges is system account which hold more power than Admin accounts, if we could run codes in context of an installed admin service this is possible here php helped in attaining system acess.

Nice thought though.
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

Quote Originally Posted by fb1h2s View Post
    If you check the second line of my post I have mentioned NT-Authority System privileges is system account which hold more power than Admin accounts, if we could run codes in context of an installed admin service this is possible here php helped in attaining system acess.

Nice thought though.

Got you...!

Blog Entries
    Like master like follower........ its just FB1 version of B0nd's - Boot to Remote Root. I am not comparing anything here... but what I all see is you both share the same passion when it comes to hacking...

awesome...... and i was one of those luckiest person who were there not to read but to listen this idea... watch this idea live....... I felt so enlightened and inspired that i can not explain in words.....i wont say awesome share . or keep it up or anything... all i have for these guys is a big FAT THANK YOU....
    ACCESS is GOD

Thanks for sharing dude its worth appreciating

Garage Member
    Unkn0wn City,Unkn0wn State,Unkn0wn Country,Unkn0wn Continent,PLanet Eart,Milkyway Galaxy,Virgo Super
    mate awesome post but this should be in private so only registered members can see it....it also solved my problems to.....thanx

Garage Member
    Unkn0wn City,Unkn0wn State,Unkn0wn Country,Unkn0wn Continent,PLanet Eart,Milkyway Galaxy,Virgo Super
    Are u working in a InfoSec company or you are doing all alone?

This music is totally dedicated to fb1h2s

You Are Fucking Awesome!! - YouTube

Can't write the feelings in the letters.. so expressed it via Youtube..:|

Hatsoff...