Thread: Job without degree Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Job without degree

Can i get job on CCNA & CCNP without having bachelors degree.

Blog Entries
    vikramjadhav3000 to be frank it is very difficult but i have seen some exceptional cases where people got job into infosec without bachelors degree.

better get some degree (at least correspondent) for better future and growth

Blog Entries
    "Where there is a will, there is a way" nothing is impossible. We have living examples in this forum who have excelled and earning well despite the degree limitations.

1) You will have to be exceptionally well in what you know (i.e you will have to clearly differentiate your worth,skills to your interviewer for him to look you as a special talent and recruit you)
    2) The degree issue will come to haunt you somewhere down the line, in the longer run. So better get some degree even if it is distance or part time.
    3) Get more certifications, if networking is your passion dont stop with CCNP move to CCIE and gain hands on experience

Thanks for your suggestion but Is there any solution to get a job in IT sector as soon as possible. As i need two more years to complete my BE.
    As to support my family economicaly i have to do job.

Blog Entries
    @vikram consider time as your investment . If possible do not chose a job because you are in need of money. Stay focused on what you love to do and learn as much as possible. Start working only when you have an interesting offer.

And in the case of making money, if you are good with security, there are lot of bug bounty programs that could fetch you with enough money. So invest your time learning. And money should come to you, good luck.
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

If you don't have papers to tell ur story, then let ur work speak loudly for u.

..."vinnu"

All things are covered above , In additional i would like to say. In any filed if you have skills set, anyone will hire you Earn skills and Get Job!
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |

I would surely reply to this.
    I am a computer engineer diploma student and yet final year results are to be declared.
    I started internship and its been 2 months now. I haven't given any kind of interview here but as per their
    traditional way, they take interns with an interview but I was not. They asked me to meet once and the meeting day they asked me when I was joining.
    From this and my experience I say the way you approach plays very important role. I found 2 security bugs in their web app.
    In the company, this was the 1st time wrote a report on further vuln discoveries.
    I have never read any protocol to write any kind of report(I must) but my CTO really loved the way I reported with possible fix.
    I don't have any kind of certification and not even a bachelors degree.
    I came to know they are planning to hire me after my internship is done.
    Well you learn lots of things. I also started Unit Testing and QA tests. I am really loving it!

cheerzz..

Blog Entries
    Thts lot of confidence n self belief there @xe0r, keep it up and keep growing