Thread: Garage4Hackers Kashmir relief Challenge . Donate or Win a bug bounty. Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Blog Entries

Garage4Hackers Kashmir relief Challenge . Donate or Win a bug bounty.

Donate how much ever you could or win a bug bounty and donate that money for the relief program . Which ever option you choose, upload a selfie of that donation.

Read more:

Tsunamis, droughts, floods, storms, hurricanes, earthquakes are those natural calamities which are over the control of Human. Each year we witness heavy devastation in some or the other areas around the globe. We lose people, we lose properties & top of all we lose our moral.
    This year, it’s Kashmir, India who’s barring the hammer of nature. This flood has not only hit India but also Pakistan. The death toll has already risen to 200+ in India & 280+ in Pakistan. The damage that has been caused to the properties can not even be counted in numbers for now.
    source:

One of our fellow garage member Rashid Bhat is from kashmir[India]. We were able to raise a small amount from the garage admins and now we are reaching out to all garage members out there. The money we have raised was used to buy Medicines, Blankets, Food and other emergency amenities. Rashid himself has gone to kashmir with the aids and he would be returning soon and its our responsibility to provide more support for kashmir .

We have seen how great and responsible people were donating/spreading awareness about ALS and. Garage4Hackers
    is gone start a new challenge for all hackers out there. Donate how much ever you could or win a bug bounty and donate that money for the relief program . Which ever option you choose, upload a selfie of that donation.

Donation should be made to :

Account no: 187701504044
    Name: RASHID ASLAM BHAT
    IFSC Code: ICIC0001877
    Put remarks: yournmae+g4h

Whatever you donate , rashid would in person go to kashmir and help people out there. Hacking is not just about technical stuffs, it is much more bigger. And the challenge starts now.

Name:  DSC_0005.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  85.0 KB
    Name:  DSC_0008.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  90.7 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 8.15.35 pm.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  21.9 KB
    Name:  india-floods.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  99.8 KB
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

Blog Entries
    More Pics from the stuffs brought by @rashid :Name:  DSC_0002.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  87.9 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-09-19 at 9.32.18 pm.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  18.9 KB
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

Garage4Hackers Kashmir Relief donations Update Part I

Garage4Hackers Kashmir Relief donations Update Part I

2014 Kashmir Floods started at 5 September and the intensity was 22.40 feet (6.83*m) w above the danger mark
    Pressure started building up when I totally cut off in communication with my friends and family for about 5 days .

Following are some of the devastating pictures I took during my visit over there.

Name:  DSC_0041.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  104.5 KB
    Name:  DSC_0044.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  100.7 KB
    Name:  DSC_0046.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  99.9 KB
    Name:  DSC_0048.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  97.0 KB
    Name:  IMG-20140924-WA005.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  88.1 KB
    Name:  IMG-20140924-WA006.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  85.7 KB
    Name:  IMG-20140924-WA007.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  85.8 KB
    Name:  IMG-20140924-WA008.jpg
Size:  98.1 KB

Since the second day I heard the news, I started collecting donations . And lots of good people from g4h started donating. A bug bounty challenge on the lines of ALS Bucket challenge was pitched forward. The G4H Facebook page was buzz with generous donations from many people who were from Indian infosec community and also friends of friends. I would like to thank all from the bottom of my heart ! https://www.facebook.com/Garage4Hack...e=1&permPage=1

I would like to thank Garage4Hackers for the immense and swift support in this humanitarian effort. https://twitter.com/garage4hackers/s...07086373556224
    Also thanks to fb1h2s for starting a ALS like thing for Kashmir Donations . http://garage4hackers.com/showthread...ll=1#post13551

On 16 of Sep we were able to buy the following general items

Generic Medicine .

augmentin 500
    doxycilin
    ornof
    emset
    levofloaxcin
    sinarest
    montair lc
    metformin
    throxin
    thyroxin*
    injections
    syringes
    some gloves
    hand sanitizes
    sanitary napkins for women
    betadine ointments'
    gauzes, bandages
    energy bars

Thanks to KeepFit Medicals Stores for providing us with a huge discount

Medical Devices

We brought some Nebulizers also . Nebulizer is a drug delivery device used to administer medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs. This was brought in to attention by authorities over there at the Srinagar airport responsible for handling and forwarding the relief material .

Thanks for KeepFit Medicals Stores, Pune (India) for providing us with a huge discount.

Name:  DSC_0006.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  94.6 KB
    Name:  DSC_0007.jpg
Size:  93.3 KB
    Name:  DSC_0008.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  90.7 KB
    Name:  DSC_0009.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  87.2 KB

Blankets .

We were also able to send 60 blankets . People at Maharaja Store's in AB Chowk, Pune (India) provided us the blankets with huge discounts.

And At last I would like to personally thank Summi of Indigo Airlines for providing us Free of cost cargo consignment https://twitter.com/raashidbhatt/sta...14311432126464

Name:  DSC_0012.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  93.6 KB
    Name:  DSC_0016.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  93.5 KB
    Name:  DSC_0018.jpg
Size:  92.6 KB

PS: I will be posting another announcement shortly after communication and banking is restored in Kashmir

Kashmir donations/relief Update partII

Kashmir relief/donation Update II

As the water level has receded now . Now It was time to help the families affected .
    I would like to bring in notice that my generous and brave friend Mr Noor Amin is the real unsung hero here . He personally went to each family to cross check if they were actually worth donation/relief

AS said above It was verified before giving to any family weather they were actually indeed or not .

Following is the tentative list of people helped during last 2 weeks

Abdul Hamid Wani
    Labourer
    Address : Nawakadal

Aijaz Ahmed Mir
    ShopKeeper
    Address : saikdafar

Irshad Hazare
    Shopkeeper
    Address : Nawakadal

Adnan Wani
    Handicapped kid