Thread: cout<<"Hello Folks"; Share/Save - My123World.Com!

cout<<"Hello Folks";

Hello folks,

I am Ap4ch3, Information Security Consultant and I am quite passionate about Hacking and Security,[B] and I firmly believe that I have a commitment to the world we live in and that We must give back to society what We have learn so far. I do not view this as a charity, but as a duty and obligation that we need to fulfill as individuals, and collectively... as human beings.
    Last edited by b0nd; 12-29-2010 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Please avoid compiling whole post in BOLDs, use whenever needed.

Hello and welcome to g4h
    The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense. - Thomas A. Edison
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

Welcome to G4H family Ap4ch3 bro ......great thoughts, enjoy your stay & feel free to share & learn.

Welcome to G4h bro hope U share and learn in the Community

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hire a Hacker by the Night and Hire a Chief Security Officer (CSO) by the Day.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the family bro
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

Blog Entries
    Welcome to garage

welcome to garage bro

Thank you folks.. for this.. warm welcoming, You people really made me feel like a family.

First of all, thanks Fb1H2s.. I have heard alot about you from d4rk357.. I am really looking forward, that we may catch up some day (may be in nullcon Goa, 2011

Now, I am also a proud member G4H.

:-)