Thread: Garage4Hackers July 2015 Mobile Application CTF Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Lightbulb Garage4Hackers July 2015 Mobile Application CTF

So, its July,2015 mobile application CTF up. This CTF is linked with Ranchoddas webcast which we scheduled on the 17th July, 2015.

If you looking for registration form for webcast, you can find Here

CTF Rules
    There is no rule

What is Task ?

The participant needs to download the attached APKs.

We have two android binaries GETSECRET.apk and SENDSECRET.apk. GetSecret is the entry point to the CTF.

If everything goes right a secret is send from SendSecret to GetSecret. You need to capture this secret to get the flag.

GETSECRET.apk
    Download Link : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../GETSECRET.apk
    Code:
    GETSECRET.apk File SHA256: 	720a1383fa333d3fe92b35fcedcf1669bcff7a0e3b7e0d70e9e157e694c2672f
    SENDSECRET.apk
    Download Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...SENDSECRET.apk
    Code:
    SENDSECRET.apk File SHA256: 	23348d0c83f1cdf602da69a6ce4e7a04dc4328cb79b5c2baf009ea1f966fa4bc
    Submit Flags and write ups to: s@garage4hackers.com .

If you have any question regarding CTF, we are active at twitter @garage4hackers @sandeepL337 @ajinabraham

Our CTF Sponsors:

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |

Garage4Hackers July 2015 Mobile Application CTF

It is a nice sharing, thanks.
    I will try it ltr. Really great.

Thanks for sharing. I love the mobile application, It is great.

Thanks for sharing. I like the mobile application, it is great, cheers.