Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Got Frustrated with my job at an MNC,resigned , Joined OSCP Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Have written some articles in the forum in recent days some are pending approvals from the admins, so today i have started doing nebula exercises, it is awesome and worth giving a shot i have learnt some good things, you may too, right now i am on 10 level out of 19 levels will post the solution here in the forum once its completed.

So, I have shared the solution of nerula exercise in the forum, and is pending admin approval, the post is divided into two parts as the post was getting very big.
    one from level 0-9 and the other 10-19.

Wink

I've approved your all threats. Keep on submitting your exciting forum post :-)
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |

still two threads for post exploition are pending :-)

My one post of LFI and two posts of nebula is pending, can you please review and approve.

ALl 5 are down, still 2 hours left, i am very happy today... finally my hard work paid off.... :-) this is the first place i am giving this news.... :-)

finally its officical.... I am OSCP certified.... got the mail this morning very happy... :-) ..... Admins please check attachment section is not working

... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Congrats dude!!! I am happy for you
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

Congrats Mayank. I am in a similar situation but not sure whether I can achieve what you did...

Thank you b0nd & learn4ever :-)

learn4ever , you can do this too however the only thing that you need is passion thats it, rest other things comes after.

Ask yourself do you really want to do this, or is this one of that goal which will change with time.

Just take your time and find out what is that thing by doing which you can go sleepless, enjoy and not regret afterward, If your answer is hacking, then don't listen to anyone just enroll to the course and your passion will let you do whatever it takes to do OSCP, and if your answer is something else, i bet you you will leave OSCP midway.

All the best