Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Got Frustrated with my job at an MNC,resigned , Joined OSCP Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Got Frustrated with my job at an MNC,resigned , Joined OSCP

Hi Everyone ,

I am a security enthusiast, i always wanted my career to be in pentesting, I tried searching for a job after my B.E Degree which i completed with Information technology, unable to find one as i didn't have any contacts and when i look into any job portal online every company hire experienced people i couldn't see any hiring freshers, then i joined an MNC but as i couldn't relate much to the job i was doing as i wanted to do something else i got frustrated, So i eventually resigned, now i am on notice period 21 days are left now, now i want to do what i want to do ,So I have joined OSCP and my lab had started on 19th, which i wanted to join for so long. I need a job in pentesting as i cannot go for jobs i don't like, I need you guys guidance and help to make my career in this field.
    I know i need to prove myself that is why i chose OSCP, and i will try my best so that i could show my worth.

I am going to update this blog as the days proceeds as to what i have learnt .
    Today is my third day day of 60 days of my journey of OSCP.

I want you to please ask questions so that i could find any missing link and expand my learning horizon, this would help me in my journey.

I Hope my journey of OSCP could help any future OSCPian

... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayank7651 View Post
    Hi Everyone ,

I am going to update this blog as the days proceeds as to what i have learnt .
    That's a big promise let's see how well you keep it.
    Best wishes for your course.

Cheers!
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

@bond nowhere to go now

Due to my notice period i am able to get only 2-3 hours everyday but somehow I have Completed the course material, now i will again revise the material and will try to automate everything i could. i would be posting the scripts here, please point out if i would be missing anything or could do more to do good.

Woh! lot of positive energy. If you spending every day 2 or 3 hrs every day. I don't know how you will manage to understand the labs, which takes more time. And yes it is totally depend on your experience in the lab.

Keep posting on your status.
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |

I am getting only 2-3 hours everyday due to my notice period but I somehow have completed the course material... now I will revise again and will try to automate everything I could so that it would save me some time... I would be posting the scripts here and please point out any thing I would be missing or anything I need to cover.

... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayank7651 View Post
    I am getting only 2-3 hours everyday due to my notice period but I somehow have completed the course material... now I will revise again and will try to automate everything I could so that it would save me some time... I would be posting the scripts here and please point out any thing I would be missing or anything I need to cover.
    Just hit the labs dude. Theoretical + Practical is the best combination.
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

Quote Originally Posted by b0nd View Post
    Just hit the labs dude. Theoretical + Practical is the best combination.
    B0nd is right! Hit the labs and if you find difficulties start looking in Google and available.
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    :
    |

|
    |

so i was looking for a way to faster scan the network and do deep enumeration and i comeup with this for all the important ports(i think it covers all the important ports please suggest if anything impotant got missed ) i have done this for smb, dns, http, mail etc:

Code:
    for i in $(cat p.txt); do nmap -vv -Pn -A -sC -T 4 -p 25,110,995,143,993,80,443,21,22,23,1433,445,53 $i -oN $i & done
    if there is any faster way please suggest.

And i am also going to automate directory bruteforce on webserver for url's on all network's machines having the port 80,443 open, as i just got a machine running wordpress having sql injection vulnerability via diectory bruteforce.

i want to invest more in enumeration, please suggest what can i do more so that i don't miss anything.