Thread: How to upload a shell using exif metadata backdooring through remote code execution Share/Save - My123World.Com!

How to upload a shell using exif metadata backdooring through remote code execution

Greets to all my friends and seniors over here... I searched a lot about how to shell a site using remote code execution by uploading a jpg image with modified exif values... into the victim website.... I even got some tutorial but none of them explains in detail on how to actually shell the server through this method for varring out the most common functions of a shell...like symlink, rooting,file uploading etc... I even searched on youtube throughly but didnt even got a single tut on it....Can anyone please help me out or guide me.....

Yes, there are lot of resources available over the internet. However, I would like to recommend you to open the question on
    Code:
    http://answers.garage4hackers.com/
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |