Thread: New user. Glad to introduce myself! Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Exclamation New user. Glad to introduce myself!

Hey G4H!

My name is Omega. I'll tell you a little about myself, after all, thats what this thread is for

I started coding/hacking a couple years ago, and I think i've come pretty far with it. The time I spend most on is web intrusion, (You know, SQLi, exploits, vunerabilities, and all those other fun things haha) I came here to help out new aspiring hackers/ coders to learn, and i've also came here to learn myself from people with more experience than me.

If you need help with any hacking, send me a message, i'll always answer.

Also, I know C, C++, Python, Ruby, Html, java, PHP, javascript. If you need help send me a message haha. I love teaching people.

I'm glad to join the forum! Glad to meet some of the people here.

Welcome Omega! I hope you will share your unique research in the forum. It will be helpful for other members.
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |