Thread: Announcement of Nullcon 2017 Conference Tickets Winners Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Cool Announcement of Nullcon 2017 Conference Tickets Winners

Dear G4H members,

I'm glad to announce the winners of Nullcon 2017 Conference Tickets. Selecting process we already released on the our portal, you can view the post here.

You can find here details of the student, where the information is shared publicly. In upcoming conference passes contribution, we will be looking for more contribution towards Garage4hackers or Info-sec community or open source community.

Before announcing the name, I really would like to Thank you Garage4hacker team for this best initiative and the team members efforts .

The Winners:
    1. Amal Murli
    2. Nikhil Mittal
    3. Akshay Jain
    4. Indrajeet bhuyan
    5. Akash Thakur
    6. Arbaz Hussain

Note for winners: To avail tickets please send me email at s@garage4hackers.com and I'll provide you the further details. You can also contact me if your willing sponsor conferences, traveling and accommodation of the students.

Special Thanks: Anant, Ne0, 41.w4r10r, c0dist.

Thank you
    Garage4Hackers
    Last edited by 41.w4r10r; 02-03-2017 at 10:09 AM.
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |