Thread: Share your experience about NULLCON Goa 2017 Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Cool Share your experience about NULLCON Goa 2017

Hey everyone!

It's my first post here. Hope you're doing fine! How about we share our NullCon Goa 2017 experience here? What did you learn, who all did you meet, and what did you find the most interesting?

For me, it was the first NullCon ever - I can't thank G4H enough for giving me the chance to attend it. I really enjoyed being there. The sessions were all great, although I could only attend some of them because I was mostly busy with the CTF gang. It's a great platform and place for all like-minded people to gather and share their thoughts- I was able to interact with experts from various domains, across various countries. It was the most important thing for me - making new connections! Will definitely attend all the NULLCONs in future.

So what about you?!

... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Hey, Glad to know you had fun meeting like minds
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

We had meeting for 15 mins and then we went for the lunch. I think next time in Nullcon we can have good discussion about G4H projects. @B0nd, try and join in the Nullcon :P
    Garage4Hackers bugs for the community , of the community

We provide IT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

|
    |