Thread: "Cryptography Collection" EBooks Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Super Commando Dhruv abhaythehero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In the world of 0s and 1s, are you a zero or The One !

It will be good ,if you post some information,screen-shot about the contents inside the files...

Blog Entries

Smile Here are the screenshots

Hope that helps !!

Blog Entries
    CrypTool is a free, open-source e-learning application, used worldwide in the implementation and analysis of cryptographic algorithms. It supports both contemporary teaching methods at schools and universities as well as awareness training for employees and civil servants.
    CrypTool - Educational Tool for Cryptography and Cryptanalysis

This portal presents the opportunity for people interested in cryptology to try out a variety of ciphers and encryption methods in their browser without downloading or installing any kind of software. This website seeks to provide a simple introduction to cryptology for first-time users and young people.
    CrypTool-Online

Blog Entries
    Here is a nice opportunity for all to learn cryptography from scratch to the highest level.
    Join this online class program from Stanford for free and avail this superb initiative which brings you world class education
    Online Education Cryptography

The instructor will be Professor Dan Boneh.
    Professor Dan Boneh heads the applied cryptography group at the Computer Science department at Stanford University. Professor Boneh's research focuses on applications of cryptography to computer security. His work includes cryptosystems with novel properties, web security, security for mobile devices, digital copyright protection, and cryptanalysis. He is the author of over a hundred publications in the field and a recipient of the Packard Award, the Alfred P. Sloan Award, and the RSA award in mathematics. Professor Boneh received his Ph.D from Princeton University and joined Stanford in 1997.
    For those who don't know .. this recent online free education from Stanford has received many accolades for itself. I did follow the Artificial Intelligence class by Peter Norvig (Head of Google Research team and professor from Stanford) and it was mind blowing(all the videos of classes are there on youtube). Their regular weekly assignments and timely tracking the progress of students on forums is excellent.

All in all, I rate this excellent and would encourage all to use this resource.

P.S: There are more courses too .. links are given on the website I have mentioned above

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Gentle reminder, the class has started at www.crypto-class.org

Quote Originally Posted by abhaythehero View Post
    Here is a nice opportunity for all to learn cryptography from scratch to the highest level.
    Join this online class program from Stanford for free and avail this superb initiative which brings you world class education
    Online Education Cryptography

The instructor will be Professor Dan Boneh.

For those who don't know .. this recent online free education from Stanford has received many accolades for itself. I did follow the Artificial Intelligence class by Peter Norvig (Head of Google Research team and professor from Stanford) and it was mind blowing(all the videos of classes are there on youtube). Their regular weekly assignments and timely tracking the progress of students on forums is excellent.

All in all, I rate this excellent and would encourage all to use this resource.

P.S: There are more courses too .. links are given on the website I have mentioned above