Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How about forming teams to solve 'WarGames' and participate in International CTF's Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Smile

Hi all thts cool "to form a team".
    Im really new to this and i like to learn a lot. Can anyone let me to join ur team. Basically im new to this forum friends

... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    Hi all thts cool "to form a team".
    Im really new to this and i like to learn a lot. Can anyone let me to join ur team. Basically im new to this forum friends
    green, stay active here on forum positively and you'll be in.
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

Super Commando Dhruv abhaythehero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think we should start with baby steps .. I mean nothing till now ..
    So I suggest something .. How about using IRC , take a wargame/CTF and sit through Saturday night till Sunday morning. Alternatively we can do some development project...
    Will be like a IRC meet
    In the world of 0s and 1s, are you a zero or The One !

Garage Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abhaythehero View Post
    I think we should start with baby steps .. I mean nothing till now ..
    So I suggest something .. How about using IRC , take a wargame/CTF and sit through Saturday night till Sunday morning. Alternatively we can do some development project...
    Will be like a IRC meet
    Yea sure... i will be der... Fix timings someone!! we will try OTW/STS/Intruded ..

Blog Entries
    yaay ..lets keep it saturday night then .. we will discuss further on IRC

Blog Entries
    rwthCTF 2012 is back. I think we should be participating. Interested people should team up here. Last time was fun ...

Garage Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abhaythehero View Post
    rwthCTF 2012 is back. I think we should be participating. Interested people should team up here. Last time was fun ...
    Let's do it! I couldn't participate last time Also, since it is a international CTF, we need to practice atleast on weekends. We could use #g4h IRC on freenode for collaborating.
    Interested people reply!
    Cheers,
    Last edited by sebas_phoenix; 10-22-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Garage Member
    Blog Entries
    Really a very good idea. Looking forward to be part of it. (Though I doubt I'll be of much help)
    Still I'm in. This though came to my mind while I was looking at CSAW CTF some days ago and I just noticed this thread.
    Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who
    keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
    - Henry Ford

Blog Entries
    @sebas_phoenix
    Let's do it! I couldn't participate last time Also, since it is a international CTF, we need to practice atleast on weekends. We could use #g4h IRC on freenode for collaborating.
    Yo, I knew you would be interested

@RahulB
    Really a very good idea. Looking forward to be part of it. (Though I doubt I'll be of much help)
    Still I'm in. This though came to my mind while I was looking at CSAW CTF some days ago and I just noticed this thread.
    No problems mate. Everyone is invited. Hop on and start practicing. You can use http://www.garage4hackers.com/f44/rwth-ctf-1521.html thread to study the writeups and pattern from last time. Also try to practice OTW/STS/Intruded if you have got time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes we will need to practice on weekends. Will catch you all on irc if I am available on weekend. Also, do not be shy of posting replies/doubts/ideas/love in case any of the interested people would miss the irc chat. We will be now using http://www.garage4hackers.com/f44/rwth-ctf-1521.html thread to do any further discussion regarding rwthCTF in particular. Autobots, lets roll \m/

IS this post still active...or i m only bumping it...