Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about forming teams to solve 'WarGames' and participate in International CTF's Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Garage Member
    Blog Entries

How about forming teams to solve 'WarGames' and participate in International CTF's

Hey Guys, it s been a while . I was just thinking about forming teams ,maybe 3 or 4 per team for solving Wargames /Participating in CTF's etc. Since team effort is very ideal for learning and sharing knowledge , i thought it might be a gud nice . Comments are welcome. Also , by participating and winning in International CTF's we can establish g4h worldwide..Looking forward to ur feedbacks..

Peace

I most definitely like the idea!

Great Idea ! Lets see what other members think of
    The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense. - Thomas A. Edison
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

Blog Entries
    Dev anand formed a group which included Me, anant, karnivore , corrupt, harsimran with name Oranges, and we have played a good no of CTF, we even qualified for HITB, OWASP, and a couple of other big ones. Though I am staying away from the team for the last 2 months due to personal reasons. The team is hyper active .

And even I was planning the same to put a shelter for oranges in the forum to publicize the achievements .

The more no of teams group up the more fun and more knowledge sharing, so bring it on
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

Security Researcher
    Blog Entries
    i support the idea,basically for two reason's.

1)more people doing it more avenues of learning new stuff.
    2) at least people with twisted mind have some targets where they can experiments while also being in legal limits allowing them to enhance the skillset.

However just one request.....

what ever people learn we also should have proper information exchange method.

P.S. : I know i have some information sharing to do at my end also... which will be done ASAP.

Blog Entries
    2) at least people with twisted mind have some targets where they can experiments while also being in legal limits allowing them to enhance the skillset.
    Its never twisted mind its curiosity nothing else
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

Super Commando Dhruv abhaythehero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ++1 to idea.
    Learning < Doing.

P.S. Hope juniors like me can get a chance too
    In the world of 0s and 1s, are you a zero or The One !

Garage Member
    Blog Entries
    Since everybody is fine with the idea of forming teams , Lets do it asap. The thing is , we need to decide the time of doing *team* stuff and everybody in the team should try to be present in the g4h irc at that time...But on wat basis to form teams?? Personally, i just feel passion ,hard work. and creativity alone is sufficient to be in a team..Again looking forward to feedbacks..

Peace

... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Hi sebas_phoenix,

Thanks for initiating with something very good towards the improvement of individuals and together as a team. This is something we always had running in back of our mind for ages but for some reasons just could never start.

Since you have sparked it, some thing has already started rolling behind the curtains and all of you would be informed soon.

Thanks
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

Yes there are already some indian teams participating in ctfs .But we really need to form a team to participate in ctfs (i was missing this to participate for defcon today ).Let me know if any team is formed .I am highly excited about ctfs and wargames .