Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Domain SQL Injector - Find SQL Injection on all sites hosted on server Share/Save - My123World.Com!

... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar

Article: Domain SQL Injector - Find SQL Injection on all sites hosted on server

[*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

Aha...i was looking for exactly such script..but due to poor coding capabilty.. Now thnx to u b0nd..

Nice one b0nd !
    I guess b0nd would on Fire with Python also now
    Orkut id: neo1981
    Blog: infosec-neo.blogspot.com
    Nothing is Impossible*

*Conditions Apply

While compiling in BT5r3 i'm getting import error in the first import line..

I tryed to compile the script both win7 (Python 3.3.0) and linux Bt5R3 (Python 3.1.0) But I get error message TabError: inconsistent use of tabs and spaces in indentation on ('Clear') segment line 47 How can I fix this? Thank you.

Blog Entries
    @aurora I think u need to run it with python 2.7. Itz coz ur running it with python 3.
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

Blog Entries
    @aurora I think u need to run it with python 2.7. Itz coz ur running it with python 3.
    Hacking Is a Matter of Time Knowledge and Patience

thanks for sharing its good

its good and found after a long time

i got this error on windows D:\>python Domain-SQLi-finder.py File "Domain-SQLi-finder.py", line 47 os.system('clear') ^ TabError: inconsistent use of tabs and spaces in indentation and this on backtrack 5r2 root@bt:~/Desktop# ./Domain-SQLi-finder.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "./Domain-SQLi-finder.py", line 7, in import chilkat, sys, os, argparse, httplib, urlparse, urllib2, re, time, datetime ImportError: No module named chilkat what is solution guys ?