Thread: Help in Penetration Testing Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Help in Penetration Testing

Hello g4h friend's

I am learning Penetration Testing and i setup Penetration Lab, I am trying to exploit my target through port but all the time i failed, I don't know why
    i watched lot of videos and tutorial but but still not getting success,
    sharing with you nmap screenshot, Please guide me

Name:  Screenshot.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  24.5 KB
    Nothing happens unless first we DREAM

May I ask how you set up your lab? Is it virtual? Or physical... I am trying to find tips on building one..
    Lets see, how do I do this? Follow these steps! 1. Find table | 2. Bash head | 3. feel osmosis kicking in | 4. You are now enlightened!

its physical lab buddy i guess virtual lab is not good
    Nothing happens unless first we DREAM

Will you plz tell us the complete scenario so that we can sought out. In the most of the cases, tutorials are made on MS08-067 vulnerability. Make sure the machine is vulnerable. Though its still possible to find some machines out there with MS08-067 bug.
    The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense. - Thomas A. Edison
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

Well I have a netbook and a laptop and a basic cisco switch I can contribute to the cause... So I think I will work on that... Would have prefered to have kept it all in one but hey hacking involves stepping out of comfort zones.
    Lets see, how do I do this? Follow these steps! 1. Find table | 2. Bash head | 3. feel osmosis kicking in | 4. You are now enlightened!

Hi,

Saw posted pic below are point to get into tat machine
    # c its a windows machine . U can try exploiting machine with available payload in meta....(NOte: If AV is installed on the target den encode ur paylaod. AV makes it difficult and exploit fails.check if u have any open share on that machine by putting UNC path in run.)
    # MS SQL is also ther u can try exploiting version related issues in tat box
    # After all these ... we can touch webserver which is running on port 80.
    @ check website running on that port for basic web vulnerabilities ( For learning purpose do everything manually)
    @ installed version of webserver is vulnerable to some attack
    # try and poison the network if possible so that you can capture cred running nacked on wire.
    that it for now ..... there is no methodology as such what i have written above is to own box ......
    if u need somthing like that then get video tuts of ceh hahahaahahah
    Last edited by h3xc0deR; 04-23-2012 at 12:16 PM.