Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: <Complete>pentest standards</Complete> Share/Save - My123World.Com!

  1. #1

    Smile <Complete>pentest standards</Complete>

    hi;

    Please insert here all of Pentest Methodologies that you see;

    thanx;
    Last edited by gha3m; 10-12-2012 at 03:51 AM.

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Wink

    to help a friend:

    Name:  issaf.gif
Views: 520
Size:  6.1 KB

    ISSAF PENETRATION TESTING METHODOLOGY

    PENETRATION TESTING METHODOLOGY - OISSG

  7. #7
    ... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    irc.freenode.net #g4h
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by gha3m View Post
    hi;

    Please insert here all of Pentest Methodologies that you see;

    thanx;
    Wondering what are you looking at to achieve from this thread?
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

  8. #8
    hi
    I want to collect all pentest methodologies to make myself methodology. :-|

  9. #9
    ... I am no Expert b0nd.g4h@gmail.com b0nd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    irc.freenode.net #g4h
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by gha3m View Post
    hi
    I want to collect all pentest methodologies to make myself methodology. :-|
    I fear it doesn't work like that.
    When you do pentesting/hacking regularly, the methodology starts building up gradually and you generally, until required, do not need to refer to any such methodology. Everyone has his own style of hacking and till date I have personally found names of these methodology useful only when interacting with clients.
    [*] To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master, walk with the master, see through the master,
    ------> become the master!!! <------
    [*] Everyone has a will to WIN but very few have the will to prepare to WIN
    [*] Invest yourself in everything you do, there's fun in being serious

  10. #10

    thanx

    Quote Originally Posted by b0nd View Post
    I fear it doesn't work like that.
    When you do pentesting/hacking regularly, the methodology starts building up gradually and you generally, until required, do not need to refer to any such methodology. Everyone has his own style of hacking and till date I have personally found names of these methodology useful only when interacting with clients.

    hi;
    sounds cool and this is for your experience .
    thanx
    but I want to use other experience for making a good methodology to be faster and make percent of mistakes close to 0.
    in my idea if I want have my style without seeing other professional's style I have no different with them and have the same speed with them but I can have faster speed with giving help from them.

    so perhapse I should ask this question
    You use which methodology?
    Last edited by gha3m; 10-19-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •