Thread: Zpanel 10.0.x Remote File Disclosure to Root Share/Save - My123World.Com!

Wink Zpanel 10.0.x Remote File Disclosure to Root

Hello garage!
    Long time no contribution in Garage community so thought of sharing small finding of mine.

What is ZpanelCP?
    ZPanel is a free and complete web hosting control panel for Microsoft® Windows™ and POSIX (Linux, UNIX and MacOSX) based servers.

So basically this started like 4-5 months back when i was randomly testing bugs on Web Hosting panels listed in Wikipedia.
    Got a small bug File Disclosure bug in Panel. * become good boy and reported to Vendor as it is opensource project*

Waited for 4+months : No reply. Followups. No reply! patching other bugs.

So started working on it again and thought of making "Remote File Disclosure" exploitable (RCE).

Remote File Disclosure:

After wandering here there for sometime i understood.

ZpanelCP ships with inbuilt Phpmyadmin and through our exploit we grabbed Database Config file. *All ZpanelCP uses root account*
    MYSQL INTO OUTFILE always comes handy when you have root logins for MYSQL.

Logged Inside Phpmyadmin:

Output of INTO OUTFILE :

Uploaded Simple Backdoor on server:

Now all thanks to modest ZPANELCP which also bundles Privilege Escalation Exploit through which any root commands can be executed via
    Code:
    /etc/zpanel/panel/bin/zsudo
    Add Root User :

Game Over!
    Happy Pwning

Note: I didnt Post any exploit code here for more information PM me. Will be happy to share Garage Members Exploit Code!

Nice Finding sir...
    Keep it up...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

where can i find this exploit? it looks pretty nice.

This is very great! Do you mind to share with me? I can't send PM to you so can you send it to me?
    My email is : van.computerization@gmail.com

Thank you!
    -GoogleFahmi